Haryego
Instant reject?

Sent from my LG-E440 using Tapatalk
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I feel like you guys are ignoring me...
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
I thought you were being ignored since your last promised to show da replays.
Well, show them.
Hey guys first of all let me introduce myself. My name is justin and I love playing basketball. I am fluent in English I so I guess I can fit in with vector. Let's get to the point. I want to join this clan because:
I love the way that this clan lets players make up their application freely. Other clans always have requirements, but this clan makes me feel comfortable since I can just say things without restrictions. That is one of my reasons why I want to join this clan, freedom. If your looking for maturity, I will put myself in an envoironment where I don't distract or use inappropriate humor. I can be ingame and forum active. I took a break from toribash once, but I'm rebuilding my activity. I want to join this clan because all of you seem active on forums and when I'm bored, I can chat with people like you guys and know more about you. I love meeting new people from different parts of the world, knowing more about their personalities and what they like. Movies, music, food, friends and lots more are all parts of personalities I want to know about. I am not racist and no matter how different you guys are I will always want to hang out. Joining vector will make me have more friends and kept happy most of the time.

Than you,
Ehon
Cats <3