Toribash
Original Post
LOW fps
hey so I opened toribash and it was incredibly low quality and running at like 7-8 fps.
My drivers are all up to date and I have toribash on high graphics settings.

Any help?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
im on my Lenovo 100S laptop (shitty ik) and its only happening on toribash. All my other games run at a smooth 40-60 fps
-----
ive tried reinstalling, retstartng my laptop etc an its still running around 2-7 fps. Making the gme unplayable
Last edited by lily; Mar 11, 2018 at 12:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Originally Posted by Quack View Post
Try typing /opt fixedframerate 60

did nothing
[sigpic][/sigpic]
There could be a multitude of problems that might be at play here.

- Is this recent? (low fps)
- What settings are you using (try lowering them)
- What other programs do you use when playing toribash (Chrome eats up a lot of ram)
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
There could be a multitude of problems that might be at play here.

- Is this recent? (low fps)
- What settings are you using (try lowering them)
- What other programs do you use when playing toribash (Chrome eats up a lot of ram)

1. It started after I hd to update the game on steam (so yes, recent)
2. Its the default settings when you turn the game onto high graphics (i'll fill that in in a moment
3. Microsoft edge
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Perhaps, try the following:

- Closing other, non-important tasks on your computer while toribash is running.
- Change settings to lowest (I know it's not pretty but it will help) (Last case scenario)
- Run a virus scan with whatever anti-virus program you use (I suggest AVG-Free if you don't have it)
- If you didn't already, restart your computer and see if anything changes.
Then, perhaps try using a semi-older version of toribash. Not the steam version. If it worked in the past with lets say 5.0, then it's going to work on 5.0.

It might not be the latest version, but for the time being, it can fix your issue. (until the next patch - possibly)