Ranking
Originally Posted by Pure View Post

this is a rage quit....check how he leaves after he loses

That's freaking hilarious. Good Job on winnin' too!
-----
That is the exact reason why I never deal. Because I'll lose. XD
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Mar 2, 2015 at 03:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Let them be butthurt. Makes me laugh when I see them. People really shouldnt get upset at a video game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Let them be butthurt. Makes me laugh when I see them. People really shouldnt get upset at a video game.

shoot firing a noobtube across the map do you think someone is going to get upset?
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Its not problem. I even feel sorry for them cause of losing match and rank point both.
Sometimes beating an opponent till he/she rage quits makes me happy. >.D
Leon The Black
As long as it doesn't affect me (Leaving during the game) I don't mind at all.

If it's mid-game, I'll get annoyed if it would have been a cool replay.
Last edited by Laser; Mar 3, 2015 at 04:26 AM.
S A D B O Y S
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
shoot firing a noobtube across the map do you think someone is going to get upset?

Yes, they will. I said they shouldn't. Why shouldn't they? Well, its a fucking video game that wont amount to anything. Besides, firing a "noobtube" across the map is perfectly legal. You don't get banned for it, there are no rules prohibiting you from doing it, so why not? It gets you closer to the goal of the game, winning.

People need to stop getting mad and upset because they lost at a video game, its stupid as fuck.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Pure View Post

this is a rage quit....check how he leaves after he loses

That's the fair ragequitting. I actually respect him a little more for holding in so much anger. /o/

Maybe he had to use the restroom though.

heh: I quit and accidentally rigged a decap in the past. (didn't pay attention) My mother needed me. :<
Last edited by Link; Mar 3, 2015 at 10:52 PM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I dislike ragequitters, but it's really hilarious when they start calling you a noob or a hacker just because you're better.