Toribash
I'm gonna writing again. I have no idea what to write but I think I'll start with one of the ideas I had when I was still in school.
*was selling tc for usd, bought bmw 1.23d*
Well fucking done
Haha. It would be impressive it all came from TC sales. But no, old fashioned work and saving was the major part of it.

Moved into uni today. First impression of new room is okay. Previous resident seemed to uh. Enjoy stabbing the desk with knives or something sharp with force. Exams must have been tough.

Alright view though, and two windows so I got dat airflow goodness. Locking down a parking spot is next job, I managed to snag a covered parking spot in one of the carparks nearby so I just need to get there and "save" one to my number.
No job anymore. Done retail, nightfill and purchasing previously.

Education. I finished school and have a diploma in sport and recreation. Currently at uni for bachelors of business design.
-----

car hype

Last edited by Icky; Feb 15, 2017 at 05:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Icky, pic dimensions again pls. Can't see what's going on in your pic.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
How big's your room and how much are you paying for it? Student accommodation here is pricey af
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
Icky, pic dimensions again pls. Can't see what's going on in your pic.

Yeah i forgot. Tomorrow. I'll even take proper picture of car somewhere nice.

Originally Posted by Ele View Post
How big's your room and how much are you paying for it? Student accommodation here is pricey af

Can't remember room dimensions rn, I'll get back to you on that, if you remind me.
12k for the year. Adds up to about $250 a week in the end.
Fixed photos, I'll add a picture of car tonight (when it's not sitting outside my house). Probably at training tbh.

Friend just messaged me on FB and told me she's booked flights to come up and stay with me for 3 days (in april) while I'm at uni and "expects to be hungover on saturday". So that's a thing that surprised me. Cool though, I think I can stock up on predrinks and the like between now and then.

Speaking of Uni, I need to finish moving stuff in. I've missed most of the tedious 'hey guys don't spray the fire alarm with deodorant' meetings by now so I can just go in and chill.