Ranking
Hi, thanks for 25 pages of beautiful cnc that normally consists of 'holy shit this is really good fucking amazing siq m8'
In exchange for this loyalty that I don't really understand, I went absolute ham on version 2 of this replay. I feel like the ending isn't perfect, but I remember back in the day how if you did this pose you were like the coolest of the cool.
<:

siq mlg stuff coming your way
Attached Files
Dscigs - Corruption v.2.rpl (930.3 KB, 87 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
why is the replay almost 1 mb, did you use nuthugs recorder on it for dual gravity or something?
the elbow and wrist dm at 551 dont happen for me
the replay is pretty fabulous but those things weird me out. also i would like the arm dms explained since they were my favourite part of the replay
oh yeah
Yeah, I changed the gravity from default to -30.
Ok, about the arm dms.I changed a couple joints every couple frames from about 5 frames before. 2 frames before my hand made contact with ukes pec, I lowered my left shoulder that was holding his arm and then i contracted my wrist a frame later. The hit on the pecs dmd the shoulder and pecs, while the pull in the other direction got the wrist and elbow.
I had wips where i got the pec and shoulder only before I lowered my shoulder and stuff. I also had other ones where I didn't dm the pec, but I got both elbow and wrist.
It wasn't a bruise glitch though, I did it all in one sitting, and I wasn't slacking. I can probably recreate sometime if you want :v or I could share screens with you on Skype or something

It was also partially luck, I had the hardest time getting pec and shoulder in 1 frame. Small movements that are barely noticeable are what did it. I think I changed on of my ankle states and extended my abs for like 2 frames.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
i dont know how a rundown of how you punched his arm would explain why the dms dont happen for me. if i wanted to know the joint states i could have just put the replay on enikesha

supposedly the dms all happen in the same frame. regardless of whatever joints you moved, they should happen. a possibility that im too lazy to test is that you originally made this with self damage on and disabled it after you were done to reduce bruises, and somehow the self damage was responsible for those dms tested, didnt work either

im going to assume that dual gravity stuff is just glitchy. you like to use dual gravity and iirc there was another replay you made that had dms that did not work for me
oh yeah
idk

actually could it possibly be because you're using a different version of tb? I doubt that's it, but it's like the only thing I can think of besides the dual gravity thing being glitchy. I made it with 4.82

ok, its confirmed, replay is retarded, sometimes it doesn't dm wrist/elbow, sometimes it does
Last edited by Dscigs; Sep 10, 2014 at 11:39 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
This is probably the worst replay I've ever made.
Attached Files
Dscigs - Asswobbles.rpl (70.8 KB, 50 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
It was... k :P

dunno why you kicked with both legs though, you only needed one.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/