ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
CP OF CREATIONS TITLE ABSTRACT THEMED SET
Hey guys, so I'm requesting an abstract set - one I'm hoping to use for years to come.

Here's a little bit of information explaining what I want the set to be based around:

Colour: Void should be one of the primary colours of the set, and shades of Shaman and white hues can be some of the main secondary colours of the set. Literally any other shades of red can be used throughout the set as well - it's abstract, and it's entirely up to you.

Resolution: 512x512

Styling: If you're a guy like PLN, I'll love your style.

It's important that you don't put way too much onto the set considering it's literally a paisley. Keep it clean, simplistic, and abstract. Anyone who can do that is seriously fucking awesome.

Anyway, as for my budget, I've got about 300,000tc to spend and extra items to play around with. If your set is absolutely spectacular and blows me away, I'll pay you top dollar.

Post here or message me your works in progress, I'm hoping to get a couple amazing artists on this one. I'm looking to finally get a set that's attuned to who I am, so let's make it awesome.
Last edited by Creati0n; Nov 19, 2017 at 05:32 AM. Reason: ur welcome