Ranking

exagerated a bit with the size

here we go
-----
Im good thanks... always busy... always working.. also with g design.
Toribash release a bit of stress when I need... so sometime I still fucking around the forum and occasionally do some stuff.
Last edited by Chikin; Aug 6, 2013 at 05:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by chicken89 View Post

exagerated a bit with the size

here we go
-----
Im good thanks... always busy... always working.. also with g design.
Toribash release a bit of stress when I need... so sometime I still fucking around the forum and occasionally do some stuff.

Nah, the size looks about right now. Generally the frame is black but here you'd be overusing it so I guess it's good as it is.

Oh nice, grats on the job. If you feel you're so exhausted with work, why not take a break or something? Even if engineering, a body can't take more stress than it's engineered to, and this is the same for us as well.
True... but the source of my stress is more of other source.
oh... and a good news: I became Uncle!
Originally Posted by chicken89 View Post
True... but the source of my stress is more of other source.
oh... and a good news: I became Uncle!

Oh I see. Well good luck in that source ;s

Also congrats! Is it a niece or a nephew?

I wish I was an uncle to somebody
Too some sweet MOD: Please change the thread name into "[TEX] Colonel Von Black"
It's a cooler name.
-----
Zalmo, It's a boy. :3
Last edited by Chikin; Aug 7, 2013 at 07:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
https://www.twitch.tv/platotypus if you want to follow the wip live

in this last 5 years the baron aged.... becoming gray
Attached Thumbnails
baron von gray flat preview.jpg  
Last edited by Chikin; Feb 22, 2018 at 12:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nice art dude , i really like your minimalistic/semi-realistic cartoon style. Did you make other heads or arts before ? If yes , make a giant post and put all your graphic creations
The complexity though, it looked even better.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.

gotta also add... I added a texture made with some noise and imperfection for the skin and I will make one also for the hair... (does not show here yet as I took screenshots of only the work before I started to work on it in Photoshop)
-----
Originally Posted by EradeoStar View Post
Nice art dude , i really like your minimalistic/semi-realistic cartoon style. Did you make other heads or arts before ? If yes , make a giant post and put all your graphic creations

most of the old stuff has been lost

Bunch of crap I managed to retreive from the forum

I also worked on Maldret's Contest winning texture.... but that pretentious cunt of Freelancer kinda sabotaged the collaboration, he was one of the judge and clearly always had something against me because I did never recognize him as a decent artist... he was always to mean and critical on others works, no matter if it was photography, 3D, Graphic, Illustrations, hand drawing, video.... HE always knew better than anyone else and always been a cunt to everyone.

What I have become Maldret Texture

Last edited by Chikin; Feb 22, 2018 at 04:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump