Toribash
Original Post
(Uchiha) Uchiha Clan

This is the Uchiha Stone Tablet. Use your Sharingan to read the ancient scripts. It contains techniques like hand cannons, snake-arms, pistol shots, snipers, transformations, glitch mechanisms, hand-teleportations, head cannons, snapshots, double-swords, rotation moves and more. You can add new techniques, create your own individual variations and pass on your knowledge to your brothers and sisters of the Uchiha Clan.

We try to keep the twinsword4fixed.tbm mod looking fresh with original moves and such. This clan is here for people to learn and create their own moves as well as having fun.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clan Members

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clan History

Clan Outfit

Rules

Aims

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you will find the best collection of moves and tricks in twinsword4fixed.tbm that has been put together so far. If you invent or record great new moves, send a message with the commands and a screenshot to Santanos.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clan Moves

Santanos Ultimate List

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anbu

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battle History

Clan Tournaments

Click here to join our Discord channel to get to know us better!
Last edited by tavious567; Jul 10, 2019 at 10:39 PM.
please read the clan discussion rules & guidelines, you are missing required information
Wow.. this clan looks sick! You are kinda twinsword-clan?
Never saw something like this before. Your techniques are.. ehm.. very destructive.
Perhaps I'll drop into twiny server to get rekt by you guys.

OI!!! Who snuck a damn pokeball in there, UCHIHA DON'T HAVE POKEMON GOD DAMMIT!!! Nice clan though, maybe I'll train my boys up in twinswords and come back to pay you a visit.

Also an 8th Dan with 0 forum post, there must be some funky Uchiha black magic going on here.
Last edited by Kohta; Jul 19, 2015 at 07:44 AM.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Cool clan, saw some of you fellows in-game.

A twinswords clan is quite unique, and the techniques are awesome!

Cheshyre approved, great work so far guys.
Just letting you know this guy is going around being a complete dickhead making a bad name for your clan.

Member name: Clone2000
In: Public :: Tourney -> Judo ::::: Tourney10

cya
TheJackAzzClan (JackAzz)xSteelBone CLAN Creator/Leader

Clone2000

Last edited by Assassin; Sep 12, 2015 at 11:51 PM.
New move
Santa i just made a new move (sorta)

the problem is, it doesnt work. i need help revamping it.

to do it, do this:

TURN 1:
go into grab and force mode, contract neck, wrists and elbows

Turn 2:
Go back into force mode and get out of Grab mode. This should send your swords flying east and west symmetrically.

I need it to go foward, to hit the player.

If you can fix it, Then name it this : Shiruken storm
"Uchihas"
-----
fuck where is my image :/
-----
Last edited by Sokushi; Nov 1, 2015 at 03:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump