Ranking
Original Post
Dungeon Fighter Online

Hello, Some of you may or may not know me, I went by
some older names awhile back and may return to the forums atleast.
Some of my older names are Cartoon,Toon, and Apacro.[/B]

DFO Guild Link:
http://saintfaction.shivtr.com/

DFO Game Link:
http://www.dfoneople.com/

Banner was made by me btw. Its a halfway done banner but
alwell.

Now onto business. This thread is to talk about or ask questions
of anything about DFO(which has returned back to us after 3-4 years of
being gone. It used to be ran through Nexon during that time. But it
has returned to us through Neople. Neople is bringing it back in english
to us and it will be fully updated to their CDNF Database version that
is also through neople. (CDNF is Chinese Dungeon N Fighter) Now
those of you who do not know of this game I will post below videos
and some pictures from other sources not by me.

==Gameplay==
Dungeon Fighter Online is similar to classic 2D Side-scrolling video game|side-scrolling arcade game hack and slash games, such as Golden Axe or Double Dragon w, A First Look Players will traverse 2D screens while fighting hordes of monsters. Characters have two meters, the HP meter and the MP meter; the HP meter decreases when the player gets struck by enemies and the MP meter decreases upon using a skill, while items can restore either or both at once. The player can move in eight possible directions, with joypad or arrow keys, and attacks/jumps/uses skills by pressing the assigned key/button. Skills can be designated upon an upper row of hotkeys, that can be further expanded by the decision of the player. However, a player can choose to manually input the command to perform a certain skill; for example, a Blade Master can choose to press the assigned hotkey for the skill Draw Sword, but can also choose to perform its direct input. Directly inputting the skill (done by pressing the arrow keys in a certain sequence and then pressing the basic skill key) makes the skill cost less MP and lowers the cooldown of the skill (the time needed to wait to use the skill again) by a small amount. Skills are usually performed separately from normal combos; however, by buying "cancel" skills for certain skills, those skills can be used in the middle of a normal attack. There are a number of social aspects to Dungeon Fighter Online, including Guilds, PvP Arenas, Party Play, and Mentorship.

It's okay. A total grindfest but that's MMOs for you. At least it doesn't take long to get levels with all the events they do.

PvP is pretty imbalanced, just like it was when Nexon was handling it... but what can you do?

Good timesink.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
I get annoyed at the fatiuge system. "Just make another character" yea but then you are just playing through shit you already completed like an hour ago...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]