Toribash
Original Post
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2!
That's right! Two!

Activision has named practically its entire 2009 line-up at an in-game advertiser meeting,
including Infinity Ward's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

Speaking at an 'upfront' meeting with in-game ad company Massive Inc. (responsible for the famous Obama Burnout Paradise ad), Activision named its 2009 games including tentatively titled Guitar Hero 5, a new Tony Hawk's and Modern Warfare 2.

The sixth CoD game was already confirmed to be under Infinity Ward's wing (and not World at War dev Treyarch), but this news thankfully confirms that number six isn't the rumoured sci-fi spin-off we were dreading.

No details on the game were released, though it was roughly dated for release in autumn 2009.

In the meeting, Activision also confirmed that in the new Tony Hawk's "you're not going to be playing this game with a controller in your hands." It's out on PS3, 360, Wii and DS in October. We smell a peripheral coming...

Bizarrely (ho ho), the publisher also confirmed PGR dev Bizarre Creations' first Activision racer will be a James Bond game. In fact it'll be an original racing game that's been described as "Mario Kart meets Forza". Read more on that here.

We spoke to Activision this afternoon but unfortunately the company wasn't able to provide any further details about the new games. Don't hold your breath either, as it seems unlikely there'll be anyhting more on them until early next year, but don't let that stop you sepculating in the meantime.

Sources: http://www.computerandvideogames.com....php?id=203174
http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2008/...ad-conference/

\o/ Hooray for that.
It makes me wonder..
Well , I dont really like the CoD series , but well i've played them.
This one is pretty nice.
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
And everybody thought World at War was the next big one........

They are doing just like the Guitar Hero series, putting these little time waster games in-between big release titles.

Can't wait till this comes out though. Even though I won't be able to own it, I know my friend will.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
I've always liked the Modern times. Not the future or Past for some reason.
I hope this one will be better though. Not change it completely, but add a few more things so it doesn't lose the taste.
It makes me wonder..
That's good, Modern Warfare is better than World War II. There were enough WW2 games, maybe after 2 modern cods they'll back to it again.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos