ES Recruitment Drive
3/10.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
chinese music is awful 1/10

1/10

Just letting you know, it is japanese not chinese.... BIG difference.

Last edited by Nerobe; Oct 13, 2015 at 07:31 PM.
like what, ya chink enthusiast?? they both live off rice and are ugly, panfaced rodents. ((SATIRE)))))
that was really good. i now have an appreciation of japanese culture and its' differences with china. wow, 9.6/10
Last edited by HolyShrimp; Oct 13, 2015 at 08:02 PM. Reason: u already posted this rasputin lookin ass nigga u kook
7/10 pretty cool wow dude editing posts is not cool
I'm terrible with indie, this just sounds like Andrew Jackson Jihad but slightly less interesting. I never listen to lyrics so that might have something to do with it (i kinda know what it's about though).
6/10
Originally Posted by Nerobe View Post

1/10

Just letting you know, it is japanese not chinese.... BIG difference.

What a great addition to the thread, it's clear that you have a deep understanding of japanese culture.

Last edited by Lazors; Oct 13, 2015 at 08:08 PM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
this is the real traditional japanese music we all come here for, hail to the lazors 7/10

also, a sidenote to holyshrimp, from what I've heard from the leaked stream of deerhunter's new album, it isn't as good as halcyon or microcastle
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
also, a sidenote to holyshrimp, from what I've heard from the leaked stream of deerhunter's new album, it isn't as good as halcyon or microcastle

i saw something about that. that's still a bit disappointing.

Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
7/10 pretty cool wow dude editing posts is not cool
I'm terrible with indie, this just sounds like Andrew Jackson Jihad but slightly less interesting. I never listen to lyrics so that might have something to do with it (i kinda know what it's about though).
6/10

sorry. yeah, i think mangum is an excellent lyricist, he's worth trying to understand.

8/10