Toribash
Original Post
+How do you use the YOUTUBE tags?
yea i was wondering how to use the YOUTUBE tags for future use. Because this is kinda confusing. If you can help just post and once i know how just close this thread. thx
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OLDA YEA COO' KIDSUPEBAD FAN AND ETC

You`d usually think youd see 2 or 3 hookers a day. but nyou don`t. thats why we have strip clubs
Say this is the link to the video you want to see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzMTn...ature=featured
To get it to display on the forums you take the numbers and letters after the v, but before the &
So you would type [.YOUTUBE]pzMTn243glQ[./YOUTUBE]
Without the dots.
True.

Some while ago direct links didnt work tho, so the embed is more certain that it will work.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Here a tut with an image if u didnt understand.

First, you go to YouTube, then you go to de video you like to post, you copy ALL the link, then go to Toribash Community, go to the place you want to post your video, and there when you are on the post, click the botton advanced, and press this.

once you clicked there, this will appear in your writting box, [.YOUTUBE][./YOUTUBE] (it will appear without the dots) well, once you have that you put the link between them both.
Then just Post.
Hope helps You.
Last edited by BirdFluBank; Mar 13, 2010 at 01:21 PM.
BirdFlu's storage and sales account
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Right so the question was answered, overanswered even.

Case closed.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!