Ranking
Original Post
Good Free Downloadable Games
Does anyone know any good free downloadable (NOT ILLEGALLY) games that are good for whiling away time?
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Look up some indie game reviewers. I like playthisthing.com, but some of the reviewers there suck. Good variety of games though, and links to other sites with more. It's where I found toribash. :D
Last edited by SmileyJones; Oct 6, 2009 at 06:46 PM.
[Inq]
Need help with anything? Have a question? PM me! I'll try my best to help you.
I'd say... Toribash?

Stop being so fool-ish.
~Malvado
Last edited by Malvado; Oct 7, 2009 at 06:59 AM.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
I'd say gunz, a tps with ranged and melee weapons and the opportunity to make crazy combos, it's actually one of the hardest games you can find on the net (from a technical point of view). If you don't have a really powerful computer you won't be able to reach the top skills level, the most advanced combos require 350+ fps and fast mouse/keyboard, no wireless stuff.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
I recommend:

The Suffering
A third/first person Horror shooter.
It's free to download and pretty scary.

Nitro Stunt Racing Stage 1:
Racing game also free to download and has awesome graphics.

Phun:
A 2D Physics Sandbox
Very much fun

Nexuiz:
A Quake-like 3D FPS with awesome HD graphics and good gameplay.

AirRivals:
Action MMO where you fly jets. Really fun to play.

GTA2:
A retro classic. Top down view, cars, guns what else do you want?

Wolfenstein Enemy Territory:
WWII FPS
Very good for short gaming sessions. Just join a server and let the fun begin.

I hope that's enough for now ^^
Originally Posted by maldiluna View Post
I'd say gunz, a tps with ranged and melee weapons and the opportunity to make crazy combos, it's actually one of the hardest games you can find on the net (from a technical point of view). If you don't have a really powerful computer you won't be able to reach the top skills level, the most advanced combos require 350+ fps and fast mouse/keyboard, no wireless stuff.

when i try to play guns it dont load...shall i redownload?
thanks for the game ideas
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Originally Posted by maldiluna View Post

I actually played this game but stopped because of the insane amount of hackers, is that fixed? I have really good memories of that game and I could probably use an intense online action game like that one
Gunz is the best around.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
when i try to play guns it dont load...shall i redownload?

Be sure to download the right version, there's an european one, an american one (ijji), an interational one, a korean one and some others, all free.

I actually played this game but stopped because of the insane amount of hackers, is that fixed? I have really good memories of that game and I could probably use an intense online action game like that one

You'll never fix that, but now things are better, especially on the ijji version, there are more mods and reporting actually works, even if playing in private rooms is still the best thing to do.
Last edited by maldiluna; Oct 6, 2009 at 07:37 PM.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●