Toribash
Original Post
HP Touch Panel.
Well, every now and again the QuickPlay Touch Panel on the top of my laptop will not show the light on the two volume buttons. Does this have to do with wiring, or something I can fix internally? It currently works fine, but I bet the next time I reboot it will Mal-function.
Could be software error, i had this with the touch-sensitive volume buttons on my laptop too, when i changed OS.
Usually the buttons are hardcoded to perform a certain "code" (for want of a better word), not to run a command.
so the buttons dont say "if pressed, turn volume up", it says "if pressed, run this and this"
Only thing is, these problems are usually constant, not varying.
And how does that help me besides telling me what I already know?
I know how it works. I'm looking to how to fix it.
I was stating that its most likely software, not hardware problems, to stop you rooting around in your laptop
Originally Posted by raydark101 View Post
And how does that help me besides telling me what I already know?
I know how it works. I'm looking to how to fix it.

Be nice to people who try to help you.
(This goes for where ever you are, it pays to be nice to those who can help you)
:D
I am being neutral. Yet the problem is that you cannot hear my voice. I might be cheery now, but I don't have to show it by using exclamation marks. Just always imagine my voice is happy. Besides, that wasn't that much of a rude comment was it?

Anyway, I understand I've been a bit harsh during my stay here.
Sorry.

Anything you guys can do about my problem?
Try shaking the computer a little and turning it at varying angles. If its a loose wire, the lights should come on and off. Otherwise, its probably an OS issue.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well