Toribash
Original Post
Your Most Evil replay.
Ok everyone, post your most Evil replay here, And by Evil i mean any replay where you have completely (or almost completely) destroyed your opponent and looked cool/Evil while doing it .

I just need to go look for one in my autosave folder(thus i am not posting one at the moment).

ps, Evil members only (That reduces the chances of a replay of me getting Owned (which has happened so many times before) ).
Last edited by mish; Nov 6, 2007 at 11:48 PM.
For me, Taek is about landing yourself in a mess then seeing if you have the skills to get yourself out.
Heres one.
Last edited by wiggins; Dec 5, 2008 at 10:05 PM.
Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My try.
Here's my addition... for now .
By the way, nice replay Wiggins.
Attached Files
SmileyEvilReplay_1.rpl (87.7 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by Smiley; Oct 15, 2007 at 06:00 AM.
For me, Taek is about landing yourself in a mess then seeing if you have the skills to get yourself out.
I dug these up from 2.4 here you go!
Last edited by tertywerty; Apr 15, 2008 at 10:20 PM.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
SICK MADMAN
I Made A MadMan With Imubais Move
Attached Files
0 300 distans madman.rpl (102.0 KB, 18 views)
[COLOR=red][B]ARGUING[/B][/COLOR] on the internet is like runing in the [COLOR=blue]s[B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][B]p[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=purple]e[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=deep][B]c[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]i[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=death][B]a[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blood][B]l[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]OLYMPICS[/B][/COLOR] even if you win.[COLOR=red][B]YOUR STILL RETARTED[/B][/COLOR]
Evil's Replays
Post your best replays here. I will start with one that I just did.
Oh and btw don't just post replays make sure to comment on the replays above you!
Last edited by tertywerty; Apr 15, 2008 at 10:20 PM.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it