Toribash
To be precise, im new artist, yet im an old player.
Still thank you k0hta for defense, buy hey, its fine that they dont like it, yet u guys should know one rule. De Gustibus non est disputandum.
Last edited by Extrice; Dec 6, 2015 at 07:25 PM.
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."
hi

just coming by to say that i really like the set. simplicity is an art form and, though many may not agree with it, genuinely denying it's existence as an art form is hilariously petty

i'd personally say work on the hands and head. i feel like there's something off about them that don't match the line quality of the rest of the set

also, welcome back to the community. watch your step, lest you unleash a shitstorm
beware
the goblin
I know they dont match the line style, yet i am done with this set, just started working on, hopefully better made one!
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."
Originally Posted by Extrice View Post
I know they dont match the line style, yet i am done with this set, just started working on, hopefully better made one!

Well make another thread for that set as well, I would love to see its progress when you have ample work to show off. Good work on this set though, only think that bothers me is that some of the lines don't look as smooth as they should be, though it could just be the angle I was looking from. I'm referring to mainly stuff on the hips.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Yeah, the hips glutes and shoulders are really nasty looking, yet, they are perfectly straight in Mudbox, and on bumpmap, i guess it's just how they work on these joints, can't figure out 100% how to correct it, welp, I will make progress hopefully