ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
deleting issues
I copied the 2.4 folder, so i could play 2.5 beta. I put it all on desktop, and then wehn i got 2.5 working, i coldnt move 1 replay. I have it on my desktop (the replay folder with that one replay), and i cant do anything with it ( it seems the replay lost all its information during the transfer and it says that it cant read from source file as if it wasnt even there). what do you think is hould do?
Re: deleting issues
well, you could wait for the official 2.5 to come out
you could not screw around with stuff you dont understand
and! get this; you could look in the original file for your replays
basically, just make a numbered copy in the same directory
for ex: "CProgram Files\Toribash-2.4-1" where the -1 is just a number i added
it keeps it simple and i havent had any problems whatsoever with missing files
it is not that toribash doesent work or something. 2.5 works just fine for me and i also have a second folder for 2.4. when i copied 2.4 folder so there wouldnt be complications with 2.5 when i install it, a file lost info during transfer and now i cant delete that one file (its not that something is wrong, its just that it annoys me)
I don't see why you moved your entire Toribash folder, when simply installing into a new directory would've worked fine.

As for file corruption issues, you'd be better off finding support elsewhere. I'd love to help you there, but dataless files are a bitch.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
ok thanks
EDIT: if this ever happens to anyone else, or if it is a situation where you cant delete an infected file i found a great program:
http://www.purgeie.com/delinv/dldelinv.htm
Whenever Windows doesn't want to delete a file for me, I just use a .bat.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
nope i tried all kinds of stuff oh and it didnt have an extention to begin with it was one wretched, corrupted evil little file. I got rid of it with that program than i also tried it out on some infected files that wouldnt leave before, works great .