ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Who Are These Old Schoolers?
Just a couple days ago, you may have noticed this image popping up below certain member’s posts all over the forum: There are two stories behind this image. The first comes from the history of Toribash, dating back to the days in which Toribash was shareware. For those of you curious about the version history, the first [...]

More...
Oh wut... When I use the More separator it parses it into a link on the forums? No more of that for me. D:
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm new school, but I'm down with the old.
ICOF Co-Founder/Leader. "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head." - Euripedes
Originally Posted by hidingwarior View Post
Why do people keep mentioning that fag guy? I don't see him ANYWHERE!

fag still does shows on MTV and stuff.
Originally Posted by hidingwarior View Post
Why do people keep mentioning that fag guy? I don't see him ANYWHERE!

YO DAWG I HEARD YOU LIEK TORIBASH SO I PUT A TORIBASH IN YO TORIBASH SO YOU CAN TORIBASH WHILE YOU TORIBASH!

Last edited by grumpyman2; Jan 31, 2009 at 01:28 AM.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.