Toribash
Original Post
Allergies
Just post whatever thing makes you sneeze, or makes your throat bleed from the inside.

The purpose of this thread is to show the different things people can be allergic to.

Also, post what happens when you encounter your allergen.

I will update the thread when I can.
-----------

DejaVu: Dust + Mold - Sneezing and watering eyes.
Pyrite: Pollen - Runny eyes.
Last edited by DejaVu; Feb 13, 2009 at 03:20 PM.
Fonzie be with you.
I'm alergic to our pet rat :/ if she walks on a soft skin like under arms then I get like a rash unless right after I wash it with soap.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Earwigs. Those insects.
I get really itchy.
| Knbl.on.TB |
Proud member of Sigma. Proud congregator of BnW.
Pencicilin - which is a great help because i get sick alot(i think it's from an OD of it when i was 2 months old)

Bactrum - massive itchy spots, it's a medicine (also OD probly)

Dustmites - make me sick in general, flu etc
I'm not allergic to anything. Unless I don't know what I'm allergic to.
It makes me wonder..
Several kinds of spruce. Touching christmas trees gives me a horrible, itchy rash that lasts a day or two.
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
the various dust and shiz in any form of precipitation, I get hives if I come in contact for too long (1 hour)
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.