Stalker
Texture Artist
3D Artist
Ragey07
3D Artist
Platavion
3D Artist
What we do, and plan to do.

Our primary and only goal is to bring you, the toribashians new and exciting items to trick out your tori, or even power them up...
What lies in wait for you from the Forgers is and will always be a mystery, but we promise to make you happy with every release!

FAQ:

FAQ

Hints.
DISCLAIMER:
All items under hints are not set in stone, and may not even be made. We will not reveal information or answer questions about the items either.

Hints.

Last edited by Icky; Jul 7, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
This idea would put the item forgers in deep amount of work. Not to mention how much coding it would take to even learn. NOT TO MENTION that the moving of one OBJ would have to make another item.dat which would be selected to use, and it can either have a different name like item2.dat item3.dat item4.dat or itemankle.dat itemarm.dat itembicep.dat... basically, if you get what im saying is, it would be alot of work to do, not to mention that it requires alot more than what it seems like. I would consider jumping into this, but sadly I am not an item forger. Though I saught to join the frogging of items. This has been Aetania, peace.
Armband Items already exist, there's a GM armband, ES Armband and ES Artist Armband, therein lies the first problem. I dont know if the higher up want to keep the arm bands reserved for staff or not.

In terms of moving it, different items would have to be crafted for each unique body part, including then the different types you are suggesting.

Where do you get that? I bet theres only 3 in circulation or something

Why cant we have cheap and for everyone armbands and not only for staff members?

and then have a armband texture that costs like 10000 tc for a customizable armband??

Hey guys, I need your help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUmHQgLU__M
Originally Posted by St3lla888 View Post

Why cant we have cheap and for everyone armbands and not only for staff members?

and then have a armband texture that costs like 10000 tc for a customizable armband??

doctor's armband is an ST item
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
A haha and there a chance of people who want a armban like (MEEEEE)

Some Of Us Have NO CHANCE of winning anything!

Replay tourneys? Only good players win!
3D item making? Only good 3d item makers make them!
ANYTHING INVOLVING SHIAI TOKENS? ONLY GOOD PLAYERS WIN!
-----
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
doctor's armband is an ST item

Its 12 ST.

HOW CAN I GET 12ST IF I DONT WIN ANYTHING?
Last edited by St3lla888; Feb 3, 2017 at 07:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Why not have a armband WHICH YOU CAN BUY FROM THE TORISHOP?

Originally Posted by St3lla888

Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
doctors armband is a thing, that's not for staff, it's for everyone.

The doctor's armband isnt really similar to the staff armbands, only similarity is that it is on the arm.
you're on thin ice, pal