Toribash
Original Post
Not Connected?
I have a question: what could suddenly cause me to be "not connected" with the online multiplayers? no, it shouldn't be my internet, because i am connected to our own home wireless network, and i had just been connected with it a minute ago. i have rebooted both our router and the wireless adapter on the laptop i am using, and i still cannot connect to any of the multiplayer rooms. could i have possibly changed a setting that would prevent me from connecting? i am using google chrome, and running windows xp.

EDIT: it seems that i can connect to the intermediate servers now. but i don't remember getting a belt upgrade. i think im still a yellow.
well if u ping it disconects u also u can get kicked from a server or banned from a server so this are the main 3 also u can just accidently quit XD
Wireless networks are never reliable, it's certainly your internet, no question :P (Provided you wern't kicked)
Odd, I can't even see any QI registered on your account. ':-/

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Odd, I can't even see any QI registered on your account. ':-/

Means he doesn't have a database row, id est he's never gone online successfully.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
thank you all for your help.

skulfuk, i chose to go with a different name on these forums than i use in-game.