Toribash
Original Post
+Accidental Purchase :/
I was wondering if anyone could help me: yesterday, i accidentally bought a left foot bumpmap texture. I clicked purchase thinking it would give me more info on it, but no it didnt, it took 10k off me and im really annoyed. I mean, if you think im trying to get some sort of advantage by getting 10k for nothing, how could i if im giving back the item i accidentally bought?

If anyone can help, please reply
Yeah and you can transform this kind of link to make a direct buy link (works with the market...)
Toriolympics - 2nd place | Fr_Death Leader |ORMO Member |
There's nothing you can do to get a refund from the torishop. However, you can try selling it in the market, or your own youshop. Other than that, you cant do anything else with this.
BAD LUCK
i say just sell it in the market in the items catagory, or you could try and sell it to one of those people that always ask if ur selling textures.
Originally Posted by firebolt309 View Post
There's nothing you can do to get a refund from the torishop. However, you can try selling it in the market, or your own youshop. Other than that, you cant do anything else with this.

Originally Posted by OpTiC View Post
i say just sell it in the market in the items catagory, or you could try and sell it to one of those people that always ask if ur selling textures.

You'll be given no refund.

Done.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!