Ranking
Well It was a good spar, It get kinda messy from frame 900 to 700.
I think you could have done better BUT that last four hit punch combo was hot! 8.9/10

I changed my entry for Oc 31 & this came out.
Attached Files
largekilla- Oc 31.rpl (223.1 KB, 5 views)
Nice kick, I loved the style. But the replay is too simple, you should go do something about that untouched lower body.

Practicing my weird angle booms here.
Attached Files
#zalmoxis - crushcrushcrus.rpl (182.1 KB, 6 views)
eh some kind of wip what do u guys think ? :3

also i liked ur replay alot flow was good and the booms were awesome so umm 9/10 ;P
Attached Files
beemwip.rpl (79.4 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by imapirate; Jun 25, 2011 at 04:56 PM.
Imaparrot~!
Looks very good.
I think you could have done 2 dms with that second punch. Also nice speed.

Here is WIP I posted a replay at my thread "largekilla- Mess" Im still using the same opener but I changed every thing else.
As you can see Im not good at booms. So if any one could edit that last kick & make a nice boom. I would appreciate if you post it and tell me how you did it
Attached Files
wip.rpl (259.5 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by largeKilla; Jun 27, 2011 at 06:52 PM.
well i aint that good in boom`s either i will try tho :P (ill post the replay later on)

ur reaply was pure sex it had nice flow very nice hits and overall good work :3 tho i cant help u with that last boom D:
Imaparrot~!
imapirate: I was surprised to see that your replay was that good actually. Finish the replay from the 373 frame and add a standing pose to it. Other than this I loved it, especially the style.

killa: rework that first boom man, it's really messy and unclean because you hit with your thigh. But if you won't then the 2nd hit is good enough as it is, you don't need a boom there because it looks great. Generally I like your style of movement and flow, but work on dat' precision ;o

Also here's my impossible boomhit ( knee+hip+pec)
Attached Files
#zalmoxis - oc 32.rpl (192.2 KB, 5 views)
wow man that was very destructive.
The only thing that I didnt like is that you used the same grab all the time.
Nice replay.
I like the first one, I saw some nice moves, a bit stiff tho. (like toripr0 said)
nice runs.

Here is this... replay... I dont know why I did this, I was high or something like that heh.
Attached Files
largekilla l free style.rpl (631.8 KB, 9 views)
I can't view the replay ;(

Can some of you go over to my replay thread and cnc my latest replay btw?
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|