Toribash
Originally Posted by KillerBotX View Post
My replays brings manitoda to my van, and he's like "let's collab man" and I'm like "let's do this fam" and it surprises all the traps in tang.

yeah cuz we mushi 2.0 boi.
yeh u numba 1
Bought this really cool tshirt of a Brazilian Esports team that you guys might have heard about if you watch Rainbow Six competitive.

arrived today

it has my name on the back yo, neat right?!

Since I'm already on this subject, TANG T-shirt when?
I play Siege on console and I want to stress that it's the most irritating piece of shit ever.

And uh... I don't think anyone is gonna make one. And if they do, it depends on how it looks if wear it or nah.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I play Siege on console and I want to stress that it's the most irritating piece of shit ever.

this latest update is shit everywhere, relax. :v
What did it even do

I meant operation Chimera, it had a lot of issues (still has some) and pretty strong rubberbanding/rollbacks in the matches. Some of them were literally unplayable, not joking.
Originally Posted by Immotay View Post
I meant operation Chimera, it had a lot of issues (still has some) and pretty strong rubberbanding/rollbacks in the matches. Some of them were literally unplayable, not joking.

Oh yeah, I know what you mean. I was referring to aiming in console compared to PC. But yeah, there's been some bullshit matches where hitboxes don't mean shit apparently.

Originally Posted by Immotay View Post
Bought this really cool tshirt of a Brazilian Esports team that you guys might have heard about if you watch Rainbow Six competitive.

arrived today

it has my name on the back yo, neat right?!

Since I'm already on this subject, TANG T-shirt when?

woah that's a really cool shirt! would want one :-(