Ranking
I'm done with my finals. Can't wait to see this clan active!!!
[18:55] <Moop> congrats on the official *Moop returns to joshjoshua*
[18:55] <~Nugget> wait wht... josh you're stupid
I got summer school and summer basketball so I won't be as active much.
Butter, can i haz a new card? I changed my char
My name is bobby. I am a bobb. One day I woke up, and I decided to be a jilll. It didn't go well. I have since then remained a Bobb.
Can i have a card?
I dont make the cards ;-;
Only thing i do is i need u to PM me a picture of your tori in some pose (use a good shader) and i can give it to the guy that makes the cards
sup
Who kicked me, I took a vacation and i didn't have time to post
My name is bobby. I am a bobb. One day I woke up, and I decided to be a jilll. It didn't go well. I have since then remained a Bobb.
Wasnt me but if you're going on vacation, tell us so we dont kick u for inactivity, ill invite u back when i have time
sup
/invade

Hey guys, we got matched for Clan League, when you guys are available? We only have until June 15th, best we do this quick.
Sometime after 12:30 am central would be best for me, cuz any other time and i dont think i can get on
Last edited by Butter6699; Jun 10, 2015 at 07:55 PM. Reason: wanted to
sup
Any words from your other clan member when they will be available? It will be easier for us to arrange a match if we know everyone's timeline.

EDIT: We think it would be better if we do this on weekend since most people should be available, is 6pm on GMT +0 ok for you guys?
Last edited by Sicks; Jun 11, 2015 at 05:50 PM.