Ranking
NOOOOOOOOOO! JOSH YOU GOT THE 500TH POST. You're lucky im sparing your life. for now.
YOU F-ING VHEATER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DESERVE THAT.
[18:55] <Moop> congrats on the official *Moop returns to joshjoshua*
[18:55] <~Nugget> wait wht... josh you're stupid
Boter. I just put you on my hitlist. You butter watch out. Watch out. :o Soul is comin at cha hot.
as long as u arent as cruel to use a butter knife D:
Josh, u dont deserve it if u dont even care enough to put "500th post!" or some shit
all u said was "Aww crap. I always forget things. Can someone delete that post?"
:v
Last edited by Butter6699; Aug 16, 2015 at 05:25 AM.
sup
By your logic butter, you don't deserve to have the first comment on youtube unless you say first :P
"Quote." -Person
Originally Posted by Butter6699 View Post
as long as u arent as cruel to use a butter knife D:
Josh, u dont deserve it if u dont even care enough to put "500th post!" or some shit
all u said was "Aww crap. I always forget things. Can someone delete that post?"
:v

I mistakenly horribly forgot. like i said in the post. I FORGET THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
[18:55] <Moop> congrats on the official *Moop returns to joshjoshua*
[18:55] <~Nugget> wait wht... josh you're stupid
Originally Posted by Dolphyno View Post
By your logic butter, you don't deserve to have the first comment on youtube unless you say first :P

We should make dolphy the wiseman of the clan with his logical logicness about being logical
sup
I agree. Dolphy was born wise. He should deserve that position right away.