ES Recruitment Drive
Any account that had changed their password is (as far as we know) at no risk of being compromised. We have yet to find someone that has been compromised after recently changing their password. I seriously doubt that whoever is doing this is able to hack any accounts.
Originally Posted by Tourneymun View Post
But there was a forced password change and he was still managing to get into accounts.

Not everyone logs onto the forum every day, therefore not all passwords were immediately changed.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Originally Posted by Moonshake View Post
Not everyone logs onto the forum every day, therefore not all passwords were immediately changed.

I suppose not, I was just saying that in regards of marci and that other gm since they were both staff, so they are regularly on the forums.
You opened the SpaghettiO's, now you gotta sniff them.
But there was a forced password change and he was still managing to get into accounts.

Because he was hacking inactive users who didn't get to change their passwords, mostly, or users that didn't do significant changes in their passwords/didn't change them at all, even though they are active.
So the solution now is to constantly update our passwords? It's a pretty half assed solution, and users are pretty worried right now of their accounts being taken over since staff is keeping everything in secret, and constantly closing discussions on it.

That's what you can do to help yourself. Why do people keep complaining about something so simple? Just change your password for your own safety and to make it harder for the hacker(s) to get into your account.
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
Because he was hacking inactive users who didn't get to change their passwords, mostly, or users that didn't do significant changes in their passwords/didn't change them at all, even though they are active.

That's what you can do to help yourself. Why do people keep complaining about something so simple? Just change your password for your own safety and to make it harder for the hacker(s) to get into your account.

I suppose people put trust into you guys to prevent them from being hacked, especially when most of the hackings by tbash weren't the users fault, and them having to change passwords constantly from a lack of security can become fustrating.

I suppose it's also up to time now. We can only wait to see if tbash is able to get into an account with an update/changed password (I'm willing to bet he will)
Last edited by Tourneymun; Feb 23, 2016 at 02:12 AM.
You opened the SpaghettiO's, now you gotta sniff them.
I suppose not, I was just saying that in regards of marci and that other gm since they were both staff, so they are regularly on the forums.

I'm pretty sure Marci6 and others were compromised before the force PW change, and if I'm wrong, he could have just been AFK at an unlucky time.

I suppose people put trust into you guys to prevent them from being hacked, especially when most of the hackings by tbash weren't the users fault, and them having to change passwords constantly from a lack of security can become fustrating.

It shouldn't be frustrating, changing your password often is a good practice, and that should extend to every account you use, regardless of website. What's frustrating is finding out someone else has gotten into your account and you're locked out.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
it really wouldn't be frustrating for some users, especially knowing you have nothing to lose after you've made so much off of a game so those opinion's don't go for everyone.
Please, don't mistake us not voicing our battle plan from us not having one. If there were anything, anything at all, that I felt the public needed to know that would help further secure their accounts: I'd be making as many announcements as possible to keep you guys in the loop.

We don't want to give away anything we don't have to. That'd be silly. Trust in your administration, we are working around the clock to make everyone's account, money, art, etc. all protected. We're all making sacrifices to make that happen.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
And please, while I recognise that this is frustrating, let me remind everyone not to take this out on the smods or even the administration. Contrary to popular belief we have little control and say over security/servers/more complex developmental matters and additions/logs etc. We work with and deal with lots of front end forum and community matters and that's pretty much what we're limited to. :s
Sorry if i sound like a dumbass here. (Maybe im going to get infracted for this.)
But long time ago... (Srsly long. Like starting of 2015)
I saw a guy that said he "hacked" an acc. (Forgot the name) Obviously that account was old af. And dead.
I taked some screenshots.
But idk if they can help (i think they wont) and maybe this post is unless but i just wanted to make the admins know that. :u
I cant upload the screenshots rn because its 3:00 am and im posting with my phone.
Sorry if this dont have any point and cant help.
Bye.
ルアナ
IceBreak3R