ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Ban question
How would someone go about with their ban appeal if the staff member that originally banned him is no longer a staff member?
You opened the SpaghettiO's, now you gotta sniff them.
Originally Posted by Tourneymun View Post
How would someone go about with their ban appeal if the staff member that originally banned him is no longer a staff member?

Any staff member that has access to ban appeals can look through your case and if acceptable can also unban you.
h
if a staff banned someone,then this staff loses power
probably another staff member will look into it
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
So this happened when I tried to make my appeal.

g

Have you cleared your cookies out and log'ed out and back into Toribash?
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
you still probably wouldn't have been unbanned because you still scammed me 180k
i'm still open to helping you if you're still up for getting me another steam card
pacquiao
No. The token error shouldn't have anything to do with that. Unless you spammed ban appeals, even then, I still doubt that this would be the effect.

It's a glitch that use to occur on my own site a while back.(never got time to fix it unfortunately D: ) The ban appeals should at least work for you eventually, hopefully. Your best bet atm would be to contact an admin though and explain the situation/s.

Your ban would be able to be reversed by a super moderator+.

I hope that answers all your questions.
Last edited by Link; Feb 28, 2016 at 03:06 AM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Reloading the page or clicking the link to the subforum again will usually give you a new token and fix this error.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Reloading the page

That had fixed it. Thanks