Toribash
My God, can't believe I forgot about this thread.

Thanks for the pointers, guys. I just re-watched some of my replays and noticed that I DO push off the ground to gain momentum, using mainly my legs. I gotta try what OrAclE said, haven't done that before. Also, I always have something I want to recreate when making an opener i.e. an uppercut, sweep kick, etc. so I can't really do the scroll/zx spam. Will still try that though.
[CENTER]"Sigma"
Originally Posted by Geast View Post
My God, can't believe I forgot about this thread.

Thanks for the pointers, guys. I just re-watched some of my replays and noticed that I DO push off the ground to gain momentum, using mainly my legs. I gotta try what OrAclE said, haven't done that before. Also, I always have something I want to recreate when making an opener i.e. an uppercut, sweep kick, etc. so I can't really do the scroll/zx spam. Will still try that though.

Unless it is specifically for a competition, don't keep a mindset that you HAVE to do something. It will only frustrate you if you can't achieve it. If you are making a replay just for fun, mouse scroll and then innovate from what you get with that.