Ranking
Re: Signature and avatar-- creation & addition
Meh, you don't need gimp :P It's just a watered down open source copy of photoshop and paint shop pro mixed together loosily anyway.

I also disagree on your sig, anime chicks aren't hot, they're as hot as any other cartoon character. For example, Daisy Duck.

PS. Sieg Wahrheit is german and means ''victory truth'' *g*
What what? In the butt.
Daisy Duck..now SHE's hot.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Qwak.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
And not too big, my friend?
We're talking of 4.8mb image file of the size of 225x75 pixels that's 4,800kb! (it would be 4925kb if they hadn't rounded the numbers!)
NOT TOO BIG?!
For crying out loud, think of those with slower connections. On your average Modem[isdn]{IDSL} That size picture takes 4800kb divided by 8kb/s [16kb/s] {30kb/s} (fluctuating speeds, error margin around 10-15%)
10~30 Minutes on your average 56kbps modem
5~10 Minutes on your average ISDN (ISDN and Modem speeds are reliant on so very many factors)
And approximately 3~6 Minutes on IDSL (also known as ISDNx2 in some places, 256kbps ISDN)

And that's just one of the 2 pictures in your sig, not to mention the avatar.
Guh.
What what? In the butt.
Originally Posted by Foxie
Qwak.
[The rest of this post has been intentionally left blank because my brain fled from the body 3 minutes ago, oh noes.]

50 credits if I catch your brain. Deal?
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Already caught, more on topic now, gosh, it's hot, it pushed itself in the frying pan. Anyhoo, more on topic or there be licking and using the sacred violation technique which uses this finger here.
What what? In the butt.
sieg storm, you should add the gif-anim part to the first post so people dont miss it
Originally Posted by nokturnal
sieg storm, you should add the gif-anim part to the first post so people dont miss it

roger that!: posting...

Qwak.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
And not too big, my friend?
We're talking of 4.8mb image file of the size of 225x75 pixels that's 4,800kb! (it would be 4925kb if they hadn't rounded the numbers!)
NOT TOO BIG?!
For crying out loud, think of those with slower connections. On your average Modem[isdn]{IDSL} That size picture takes 4800kb divided by 8kb/s [16kb/s] {30kb/s} (fluctuating speeds, error margin around 10-15%)
10~30 Minutes on your average 56kbps modem
5~10 Minutes on your average ISDN (ISDN and Modem speeds are reliant on so very many factors)
And approximately 3~6 Minutes on IDSL (also known as ISDNx2 in some places, 256kbps ISDN)

And that's just one of the 2 pictures in your sig, not to mention the avatar.
Guh.

I'm sorry if your not cool enugh to have good modem... naa jokeing that's bad luck, i'll find out if theres away i can add a play button so that theres no muckin up. but the avatar stays, if you can't load that then you can't load toribash =P
Eh, that's more of a heads up if someone starts to whine about insane load times.
I have 8M at my disposal, meaning it takes approx. second or 2 to download it (burst speeds)

And play buttons are for flash only, 99% of forums do not support flash. (good idea not to)
And even if they had play button, it will still force them to load.
What what? In the butt.
Eh, that's more of a heads up if someone starts to whine about insane load times.
I have 8M at my disposal, meaning it takes approx. second or 2 to download it (burst speeds)

And play buttons are for flash only, 99% of forums do not support flash. (good idea not to)
And even if they had play button, it will still force them to load.

my sis has modem that loads it in around 0 seconds, my mum has 2 meg that loads in in 0 seconds as well.
It didn't work... I try to put in an avatar but it says Do Nothing