Toribash
Original Post
[WIP] Clans
Started work on ingame clans interface several days ago, it will be included in next Toribash build after forum clans update is made public.

2 tabs available now, clan view and clan roster.
To launch the script, either run "/ls clans.lua" chat command (will open clanid = 1), alternatively you can run "/ls clans.lua [username]" command to open specific player's clan. Note that public Toribash builds don't support clans yet so you'll need to add "CLAN 0;clanid" line there. Also note that the attached data files only contain info for clanids 1 and 19, so if you try any other clanid you'll get an error.

GitHub page
Direct download (ZIP archive)
Last edited by sir; Oct 25, 2017 at 09:10 PM.
Had some other stuff to work on lately, got back to this few days ago.
Updated with v 0.2, see changelog below:

Steam client should download clan/level/achievement info to data/script/clans but grezet messed memberinfo up so it's not accurate for now. Will fix in coming days.

Not updating source/attachments for now, you can download a new version from github.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Had some other stuff to work on lately, got back to this few days ago.
Updated with v 0.2, see changelog below:

Steam client should download clan/level/achievement info to data/script/clans but grezet messed memberinfo up so it's not accurate for now. Will fix in coming days.

Not updating source/attachments for now, you can download a new version from github.

When trying to do /ls clans.lua in game it gives me an error do i need to do /ls clans.lua <username> or should it work as-is?
Originally Posted by Elite View Post
When trying to do /ls clans.lua in game it gives me an error do i need to do /ls clans.lua <username> or should it work as-is?

Forgot we added more data to clan info file, updated it with what Steam client currently uses.
Same download link should work.
-----
Updated OP with latest version's source, replaced attachments with download link from github.
Last edited by sir; Oct 25, 2017 at 09:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump