ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[tex] Cartoon Santa head
You guys, decided to make a new head. Been interested in head making since someone requested it. for 15k lolz

Just a wip, tell me your thoughts and what should I change.

flat

3d view

edit: new wip

3d view

flat

Photoshop CS6
Last edited by Samuel; May 29, 2016 at 12:04 AM.
Give me toriprime and VIP ops. TY TY
Haha, this is pretty cool. Add some shadows below the hat and a longer face if you can still manage that.
So...
- Longer and thinner face
- Shading as Foxxey said
Nice
looks great actually, I'd add some clean shading...

but who's requests a santa head in spring?

lmao
The lines are a bit too think on the part of the hat that hangs down, I would make those a bit thinner.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
I like it a lot, as others were saying it needs some shading but other than that great work
I like the simple style, great job.
Plus does it fit with the santa('s) hat?
|Evil|
I don't exist
Thanks guys, I haven't tried putting santa hat but we'll see
Give me toriprime and VIP ops. TY TY
something about the mouth bothers me man...

it might be how every other part has a black outline, and the mouth has a light pink one.

i know you're trying to go for the lips look but i think putting a thin black outline will make it more appealing
w
I believe the mouth is okay. But the nose. From the angle we see the whole face, the nose shouldn't be so, I guess you could say, angled to the right (our left).

Maybe make it a bigger nose and very red. Since that's his CocaCola branded look. If that's too much trouble this far down the road, leave as is. This looks great just like it is. Would just prefer a fatter nose that ain't angled. :v

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."