Toribash
Original Post
question about kyure
okay so i'm not trying to fuck kyure over again, but he has canceled bets twice without punishment
why do others instantly get banned for 5 days when doing the same?

also kyure if you read this, search for box's betting script. shows all the bets for each player so you can know if there are counters
pacquiao
Originally Posted by Demon View Post

You know the answer to this so why post this thread?

PM him or post a staff complaint...
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Because every has to follow the rules unless your are or are friends with staff.
(Both in kyures case)

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
probably because he can't do any smod work if he's banned and that would be a huge drawback on all of the staff, especially for 5 days

i have no idea what other punishment he could get though
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
You know the answer to this so why post this thread?

PM him or post a staff complaint...

pming him will likely get me a "no, i sent the guys tc so i didn't do it"
and reporting him will get me "he's new staff don't worry!" from faint

also i'm not against kyure here, i'm wondering why these incidents were forgiven, because apparently the same would have been done for a non-staff member and i couldn't see that happening (not calling faint a bullshitter but still)
pacquiao
I'm not going to comment on this situation really, or push for anything to happen, but I dunno if this reasoning holds up.
Originally Posted by dead View Post
probably because he can't do any smod work if he's banned and that would be a huge drawback on all of the staff, especially for 5 days

I really don't think losing 1 of the 15(!) smods would really affect productivity that much. So many people were hired because of the expectation that they're not all going to be successful. It's like third-world people having so many children because they expect not all of them are going to make it. I don't think the temporary (or whatever) removal of one of the new smods would affect much.
Originally Posted by Demon View Post
okay so i'm not trying to fuck kyure over again, but he has canceled bets twice without punishment

also kyure if you read this, search for box's betting script. shows all the bets for each player so you can know if there are counters

He refuned the people he cancelled bets on with most users it's much faster time to get banned but since smods can only really be banned by highers ups they get the chance to explain what happened in real time one might say. rather than through the ban appeal system while it's a bit unfair since if kyure were a regular user he would have been banned and then would have had to go through making a appeal which would've taken much longer and not to mention that just because you refund the mistake you doesn't warrant that you shouldn't pay for it (for example lets use when i was banned for selling a head texture to 2 people on accident i still had the other parties tc and was willing to send back to him but i was still banned and when contacting solax he said something to the effect of just because you made a mistake doesn't mean you are not liable for it) but It's also necessary since you wouldn't want a staff member to have to take time off his moderating duties for something that he may not be responsible for. still it is correct that he isn't getting the same treatment another user would get for the same mistake it can really been seen as bad thing or a unimportant one if you take into account you standing in the community im guessing staff members are likely to go for the later option while normal players will want equal treatment but the staff in this community are completely voluntary so maybe some extra permissions isn't something they don't deserve
Last edited by Pimp; Mar 8, 2016 at 02:58 PM.
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Like pimp said. Unlike those that got banned, kyure actually refunded them and corrected his mistake.

This kyure hate circlejerk thing looks ugly on u
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
This is the third case I know of that he's canceled bets.
I'm all for "they're new and will get better" if they actually get better. Kyure doesn't seem to be improving
How would you "refund the tc"? Canceling bets auto refunds tc, that's how the command works. What do you mean?
Last edited by Divine; Mar 8, 2016 at 03:29 PM.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
panda did you even read what pimp said lol
let me summarize it

"staff have more time to fix their mistakes since the ban process is more tedious

fucked up and sold two dudes the same head texture, solax didn't unban pimp because he wanted to fix it, because after all he did fuck up

staff is a voluntary position so being able to fuck up and being able to fix it as opposed to regular users is unequal"

this "acting like you know what you're talking about" thing doesn't look good on you.

also divine, kyure is improving, but there's not any training for smods that i know of so it's kind of ridiculous to get thrown in to real situations, not knowing what to do

also msquad gets more training than smods so that's kind of really fucking dumb but okay
and he "refunded" by sending the people that countered his bets 15k which isn't really anything compared to the 50k he would have lost in the one bet he canceled lol

the only reason i'm kind of concerned is when he canceled the bets, and he said "it's my server, so there was no op abuse."
Last edited by Demon; Mar 8, 2016 at 03:33 PM.
pacquiao