Ranking
Original Post
Recruitment
Urban Recruitment

So, you want to join UrbanUnit. Well its a good start so far, you found our forum. Now comes the tricky bit, admittance.

There are two positions in UrbanUnit: [Urban] - Elite Member / [SubUrb] - Member

By posting here you will be applying to become a [SubUrb] which is basically the same thing just without the right
to decide on a few things that are up to the time tested members.
Your ingame tag however, will be [Urban]
Urban Elite is reserved for those long lasting and integral members of Urban, and for some dudes
like Rutzor and Flubbah, who basically suck but already grown into the ceiling.

To apply there are some requirements

1. You cannot be part of an existing clan.
2. You actually have to be a good player (obviously that's why you want to join in the first place..)
3. Be Mature.

We reserve us the right to decline your application without any given reasons.

If this is not an issue for you copy and paste the following in your first post and complete.

Belt:
Preferred Mods:
Old Clans:
Why do you want to join?:
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban?:
Other Qualities:
You will need to include 3-5 replays. (SP preferred, Examples below)

We do not accept replays made on previous accounts. If you've made a new account, then make new replays.
Replay form: YourName - ReplayName.rpl
Draw a Lemon:

I will stress at this point that you should use proper grammar. Applications only need one negative vote from any member to fail so try to present them well.
With 4 positive votes, we will move to a Testing Thread.

You will be notified via Private Message if a Testing Thread is made.

Testing threads will be made by Leaders (Leilak, Numbers, Erth) and will be for further introductions, testing and voting.
This will be your opportunity to sell your personality and get to know our members while you are being tested.

Testing from any member that wishes to, and voting from 8 members (or less on certain occasions). You need 8 votes of approval with 0 rejections to be admitted into the clan as a SubUrb.

Once you have been a SubUrb approx. 6 months you can be considered for Urban Elite status.

Apply away!

Edited by Rutz / Ern / Numbers
Attached Files
Ern - Keepyups.rpl (368.7 KB, 403 views)
Rutzor - Comboskeet.rpl (178.8 KB, 338 views)
Task 2 - Cyclone3.rpl (554.3 KB, 123 views)
#Numbers - Born Of Osiris.rpl (265.0 KB, 131 views)
leilak_ceteris paribus.rpl (317.6 KB, 101 views)
Ora_beautiful lies v2.rpl (179.5 KB, 98 views)
Alessandro_Moveit.rpl (230.1 KB, 119 views)
Last edited by Numbers; Apr 5, 2013 at 10:22 PM.
-----------------------------------------
Org's :: OldA OoT OrMo
Belt: 2nd Dan black belt

Preferred Mods: Aikido, Taekkyon, Sambo, Taekwondo, Wushu, Hapkido, Judo

Old Clans: None

Why you want to join?:

I want to join Urban because When I saw the vids of Ern, Rutzor, and SaintOWar they gave me inspriation to be became better in toribash. I think Urban is a better place for me because I know there are other clans like Hive, Sigma, RAWR, Relax all, and Parrot. But to me they dont have the special touch like Urban and people in Urban do. And Thats Why I want to join Urban.

Skills you can bring to Urban:

The skills sets that I bring to Urban is Taekkyon, Aikido, And Sambo skills. I know that i need to improve on skills because i have a lot to learn in toribash. And I know join with Urban will make me a better toribash fighter.

Other Qualities:

I am clam person. I am friendly person to get to know. I am peacefully person. I am self-control and loyal. I am generous person and i like to help other people. I take martial art called shorin ryu okinawa style karate. I like to have fun and chill out with friends. And I getting ready to take Gaming and Simulation programing at my college.

Thank you for taking your time of reading my Recruitment forum
Attached Files
Taekkyon1.rpl (68.9 KB, 143 views)
Taekkyon2 Me vs Ern.rpl (74.1 KB, 155 views)
Taekkyon3.rpl (74.2 KB, 80 views)
Judo1.rpl (38.1 KB, 97 views)
Aikido1.rpl (54.4 KB, 100 views)
Well aces replays were not great, but that is probably due to not a whole lot of playing, and it is obvious to me that he has a variety of mods he is good in.

So it is a yes from me.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
Seems like a nice guy. And like what Frunk said, he's good most mods, I say yes.
It makes me wonder..
Belt: 3rd dan

Preferred Mods:taekkyon,aikido,sambo,I can be good at judo too

Old Clans:Hybrid,Nano

Why you want to join?:because alots of vids from guys in urban inspired me,and some of you,as leilak helped me in getting better,if now I'm so good in taekkyon I have to thank leilak first.

Skills you can bring to Urban:mainly taekkyon,aikido and sambo.if you really want,I can improve in judo and wushu,I can do what do you want,I think to be a moderate replay maker.

Other Qualities:well,I think to be loyal,not only with my clanmates,but with all,I think to be a friendly person but,to be onest,I get really angry when peoples don't think before doing a thing,like when they begin to flame in public chat.
Attached Files
7 hit combo+ no grab juggling.rpl (138.1 KB, 168 views)
kingdrake learns to fly.rpl (118.4 KB, 71 views)
nice thingy.rpl (46.3 KB, 63 views)
strangee cap mp.rpl (27.4 KB, 45 views)
mp splitcap.rpl (79.4 KB, 68 views)
Last edited by Ern; Jun 14, 2009 at 02:46 PM.
Dun-DUN-DUUN
I can't view replays, so I go with my gut on skill and if a person is a good bloke or not.
Ace has 48 posts but that can improve since he is a new member. If flubbah and frunk say hes good, so do I. It's a yes from me.

Kingdrake looks good, he is 3rd dan and joined Janruary. And besides, you don't really need to improve in judo anyway: It's at random, everyone loses. I can tell that the replays arn't the best due to the names of some of them. (I have a hunch) Though it's nice to accept new members, it's a yes from me.
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
ill say yes to kingdrake, because we are playing against eachother daily and i know that he has potential.

but im not sure about ace, i have to test you first to see how good you are
alessandro: I know I suck in names,because when I create a new replay,I put a random name,lol
Dun-DUN-DUUN
Well I think a more professional name would be like:
KingDrake - replay name.
Makes me more impressed
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
uhmm maybe I can begin doing this,anyway not that,maybe I can do as shook does,putting A class,B class,etc... because if I do so I can find them more easly.closing the replay's name question,do you think they're good?
Dun-DUN-DUUN