Toribash
Hi, I'm 16 years of age and have been pokemon since diamond and pearl came out. However I have played all the others on DS as I have never possessed a gameboy my favourite pokemon of all time is Feraligatr however my favourite region is the Sinnoh region. I'm highly active on forums but not as much in game. I'm a bedridden 16 YrOld who doesn't do much with his life as it is holidays and life is being a bore. I started watching pokemon movies before the series or the game. The first pokemon movie I watching was destiny deoxys and it got me mesmerised. Im probably still a nub at pokemon compared to everyone else. Best pokemon games ever are soul silver and heart gold btw just saying.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i second this
Pidda's spirit animal
new pokemane: crabrawler

he is a crab and punches things

its cool
-----
Last edited by basic; Aug 23, 2016 at 04:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
1: 15
2: 5 years
3: Either Haunter or Psyduck
4: Kanto
5: My PC recently got busted and I need to new one so I can play Toribash again. Also since my PC broke I recently been inactive on the forum as well but I get on as much as possible.
6: I first played the games when I was 10 and then played every game that came out over the years and some of the older ones. My favorite is yellow with Pikachu's fat ass on the cover. I've been really getting into Pok&eacute;mon lately again. Also I've watched ever episode of every series of Pok&eacute;mon.
ナゲット