Toribash
Holy motherfuck, have not seen this game in years.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Yo bruh, when I played I murked anything I saw.
No cow or goblin could stand in the way of my full adamantium lvl 30 warrior.
Eat dust bruh.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I wonder if I can still access my old account.... i think i was level 87 or something...
I traded as a coal merchant/coal miner to make my money on that game.. oh and i made cannonballs...

haha i remember it costed $5 per month for a membership and I was the only kid in school with a debit card so I charged my friends $10 per month of their lunch money to set it up for them xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think I was level 86 combat. I can't access my account anymore though.
Shit, I had some good time playing this game. Most of the time I was free to play though. Still had loads of fun.
Played for like 6 years when I lacked a social life (e.g I stopped playing 3 years ago).

Not really for the combat or questing around the time I started to stop though, it was fun fucking with the nerds who would go "giving blowjob for 10k gp"

Also yeah, Never made it to level 80, was hacked once, but I convinced the hacker to give me back my account. He just played member's only shit for 4 hours while I was on facebook, nice guy; it's a shame I got his accounts deleted and his ip permabanned.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Runescape.

Motherfucking.

Is almost here. Also, name is TamaHakk still.

(am I even allowed to do this?)
beware
the goblin
I got back into runescape, names soulstache ingame. (Well I capitlized the S now like a BOSS)

Combat level is 111, I started my new account 3-4 weeks ago, add me and message me in game, I'm in a great claw with over 250 active members. Cult of Brassica.

my adventurers log --> http://services.runescape.com/m=adve...c=GpP-QewuS-g/