Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
[EN/BR] Your Password is [X] Days Old: An Explanation
Recently we decided it was within the best interest of all players to reset everyone's password. Due to a recent situation that's developed (as I'm sure you can tell by checking the ban list), we've made it so that all players are to change their password and if they would like, their email address as well.

I strongly urge you to take this opportunity to change your password to something different than before to avoid any situation where your account is compromised.

This is a known "error", the entire Toribash staff is working to make this a non-issue moving forward; however, with the copious amount of posts and messages in #support and #toribash despite our announcements, I'm sticking this thread here to address the issue.

Any questions you may have about the situation can be posted here. I only ask that staff members are the ones to provide answers. We will not conclusively talk about the situation, who is the direct cause of the problem and to what depth it involves at obviously that information needs to be kept private. We're here to help with your individual problems that have arose from this.

Brazilian Translation by Time

French Translation by Vinyl

Last edited by royal; Sep 18, 2016 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Added French Translation
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!