Toribash
I'm 16, quite a bit till 17 though.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Are you guys loaded with tc?
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|
Some of the Gms that are into dueling and stuff are. Some of the Msquad guys are also pretty well off.
I've never had more than about 80k in tc at any time and at the moment all I have is what you can see in my inventories and about 20k.
Originally Posted by masterexploder77 View Post
Are you guys loaded with tc?

Gm's usually make the most tc out of any staff. Well some of them. Back when I was a Gm i would easily make 100k+ a day just because i understood how the game worked extremely well.
Of course I'm not factoring in TSA's or admins who can pretty much just make what they want. ( So they probably 'make' the most (if you wanna get technical))
piss
i've been thinking this lately
Clan Mod=Moderate clan and org board and handling clan/org stuff
LMod=Moderate certain board
SMod=Moderate all board
Admin=Moderate all board

so what's the different between Admin and Smod?
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Admins can also change user details. So they can change passwords and usernames and such. They can also change and create new and existing boards and pretty much everything else to do with the forum. They can also change the usergroup of users to make them staff etc...

Ah, they can also infract anyone in a lower heirachy tier than them. So, Smods and below. Smods however can only infract below themselves. Msquad, Gms etc...
Why do Uniteam members have a yellow Name ingame but not on forum?

It looks cool.
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
admins dont moderate. they can, but its not their job.
they take care of adminy things.
smods can ban infract and everything up to changing avatars and signatures, but only within the users usergroup stuff.
admins can do everything the smods can do, and then everything else aswell. down to changing your username, usergroup, passwords and forum settings.
Last edited by BenDover; Jun 4, 2012 at 09:29 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-