Ranking
Original Post
cant Login anymore
hello Jaker here o7

i cant login into my account anymore , i cant remember if i changed the password or not , it is wierd however
because i basically use the same password just with some minor change's at the end , which also dont seem to work

i also cant use the email thing , because ive used an e-mail service that actually cant remember my god damn email adresse anymore
even tho toribash seems to recognise it
Last edited by Jaker1994; Jul 22, 2017 at 04:40 PM.
hey buddy! the only thing i could think of right now is that you can PM ICKY with as much proof of ownership. since email is usually the best way i really dont know how to help. Just try to find some things that can prove that you are jaker and pm icky . i might not be right so just wait for others to reply as well. take care bud and good luck!
if it still works for you to play mutliplayer and you only forgot your password for the forums, there is an easy workaround to find your pass w/o bothering an admin.(if that is the case here)

go into your toribash folder.

there is a "Tb_login" .dat file, which you can safely open with text editor or anything similar.

inside are your login credentials which the game uses to get you connected to the right account in multiplayer.

otherwise, if you entirely forgot your credentials because you recently changed them or you swapped to another account ingame aswell, then you may aswell PM an admin as pranit mentioned.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken