Ranking
Original Post
Head that fits with my tori
Hello guys! I recently just got full joint textures and "kahn's super sick beanie!!!" and I really wanted a new head, because the basic female head is good, but not enough. I'm looking for anything that would fit, dl lp to check my tori. Tcs aren't a problem, just do your thing and if I like it, I'll pay!
Edit: if one of you f****** uses toribashtextures.com in my thread ill fucking kill you k thanks
Last edited by heat; Aug 19, 2017 at 10:40 PM.
Originally Posted by BlueEvil View Post
In it

looking for something more simple, dont need something with full details and stuff just something simple
Toribash textures?

And okay

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
Love the color, yellow is clearly a keeper, but id need something that seems happier
describe it better pls, i wont keep workin on it if you're not able to give better details

still glad you like it...

"something that matches my tori"

i dont want to rework it all the time you know, cuz if you dont want it in the end all the effort was for nothing and that happens alot nowadays by those request

i hope you can understand that

i sure can, and im sorry for that. i just dont have a clear vision of what i want. i want a mad smiley maybe, but like not demonic, just mad, like with the curved eyebrows and stuff like that and the little smile that looks like he says like "you're gone"
aaaah i know whatcha mean now, i'll be tryin to find the time to fix it these days