Toribash
Original Post
[REL][WIP] DangerBall MOD
iI created a mod and wanted to know if the community could test, it has a slightly more strategic content than normal, but it is very intuitive and easy to train, thanks for the attention, the name of the mode is dangerball.

dangerballshu.tbm
Last edited by pouffy; Feb 26, 2018 at 01:46 AM. Reason: added image; modlink; tags
Hi, you forgot to add a tag to your thread title, a download link to your mod, and an image of your mod. I've added them for you this time, but try to be more careful in the future.
thx bro, i'm going to do better next time, I'm new to creation mode, I wanted to know how I leave an online room with my mod, is it possible?
i update my mod
im update my mod, can I make a better post with this update?
You can edit the first post of this thread with the updated information.

Also, I'll look at your mod after work today. I briefly looked at it earlier and it seems interesting.
So many ideas
Hi my friend, I'm having a hard time knowing how to put a photo for the new post and download it, my mod is now in verseão 5, I re-think it and left it as a kung-fu fight, the name is now dangerballs-fuh_v5.tbm, thanks for testing the mod, another thing, how do you have an official room?