Ranking
Original Post
Event Squad is recruiting!

EVENT SQUAD

Here we are again looking for some new members to join the Event Squad! We're looking for fun, active and trustworthy individuals to help us put on events for the community, and generally make the game more fun for people! If that's something that sounds like it might interest you, then read on my friend!
What’s the job of an Event Squad Member?

I’m glad you asked! The primary goal of the Event Squad is to keep the community entertained. There are many ways we do this, some of our favorites are hosting in-game tournaments and forum events! You'll also get to work along side a team of artists, modders and 3D Item modellers. It's a real creative environment!

What does it take to become an Event Squad Member?

We’re looking for people who are enthusiastic, creative and active. We want people who enjoy toribash and enjoy playing it. We're supposed to be the smiling face of the staff, so if you can bring a smile to people's faces, then we want you! We also need you to be responsible, because the job comes with a bit of responsibility.

Why join the Event Squad?

As an Event Squad Member, you’ll have one of, if not best platform to help the community. It’s also pretty dang fun. We all want to see Toribash grow, and you can play a large part in that just by doing your job. Having a direct hand in bringing excitement to hundreds of Toribash players is both an amazing privilege and a great responsibility. There really is nothing cooler than seeing someone super stoked about an event you spent weeks working on and perfecting.

That all sounds great! How can I apply?
You can send your application to any member of the Event Squad.
Make sure to include (at least):
Your GMT:
Your primary language:
Other information you feel necessary:

Super useful app writing tutorial from Dargon can be found here!
Discussions around applications can take some time, they will usually announce the first wave when they feel like they have found enough of the right people.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

You should send your app to any member of the Event Squad.

You can find them here.
Last edited by Mateo; Apr 8, 2018 at 07:40 AM.
Nice to see that ES is accepting applicants, will definitely give it a go again!
<a href=https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6 target=_blank>https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6</a>
Dargon Moderated Message:
Infracted for having the best goddamn replays in Toribash history.

I will have to try harder in a month... doing a dope tourney soon stay tuned
Originally Posted by Enclave View Post
Nice to see that ES is accepting applicants, will definitely give it a go again!

Just a reminder that ES always accepts applications. Even outside these drives.
So if you think you aren't a fit yet but want to join in a few months don't be scared to appl then.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Sweet, I hope you guys are also accepting EAS (Event Art Squad) apps as well! Love to apply some time this week.
TORIBASH-ACADEMY
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]