Ranking
lenshu3ng.
you don't get the random fracs/point holding of abd, the running of wushu, and the near-instagib gameplay of boxshu. it's the most well rounded mod and requires the most skill to be a top player in it.
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
lenshu3ng.
you don't get the random fracs/point holding of abd, the running of wushu, and the near-instagib gameplay of boxshu. it's the most well rounded mod and requires the most skill to be a top player in it.

there's quite a bit of random points in lenshu, i've experienced it myself many times

kicked someones forearm in a 400k duel and got 100k points
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
lenshu3ng.

tbh once both players get real close to each other some random shit happens either your kneecap randomly dms or you wrist collides with someone else's left nut and it dms. not the best competitive mod imo
Originally Posted by dooleyd View Post
tbh once both players get real close to each other some random shit happens either your kneecap randomly dms or you wrist collides with someone else's left nut and it dms. not the best competitive mod imo

isnt that what happens in every single mod? thats not really the mods fault, more or less the way the game is made.
rk-mma. it's like a more advanced form of lenshu. mistakes are more punishing. you cant run in it , point holding is a bad idea. the better player can more constantly win in this mod, due to the small dojo.
Dot dot dot
Originally Posted by killer3366 View Post
rk-mma. it's like a more advanced form of lenshu. mistakes are more punishing. you cant run in it , point holding is a bad idea. the better player can more constantly win in this mod, due to the small dojo.

Running is harder, but very possible. It's also very easy to jump out of the dojo when there's 90 frames left

Also Rk-mma is one of the most opener based mods in the game
as long as you're not getting dq'd by the opener( if you are then you got problems you got to work on). your chances of winning is still pretty high. compared to lenshu a good opener and you're at a massive disadvantage compared to the opponent. they can easily point hold for the entire game. i disagree with rk-mma being a heavy opener mod. matches are rarely decided by the opener.
Last edited by killer3366; Jun 3, 2018 at 02:52 AM.
Dot dot dot
I made an autistic list

aikidobigdojo:
skill ceiling: 4/5
moderate opener based
mild possibility to run away
moderate possibility to point hold
moderate chance of random/undeserved advantages
moderate punishment potential

lenshu3ng:
skill ceiling: 5/5
moderate opener based
severe possibility to run away
severe possibility to point hold
mild chance of random/undeserved advantages
moderate punishment potential

rk-mma:
severe opener based
moderate possibility to run away
mild possibility to point hold
severe punishment potential

erthtkv2:
mild opener based

judofrac:
skill ceiling: 3/5
moderate opener based
moderate possibility to point hold
mild punishment potential

boxshu_mushu:
mild opener based
moderate possibility to run away

I believe aikidobigdojo is the most competitive mod because it is a mod that does not easily allow a player of a higher skill level to completely shut down their opponent. Even with an advantage a player must be an active participant in the match or they might find themselves in an unfavorable situation. This allows for not easy comebacks, but easier and preventable comebacks which make it such an interesting mod to watch, and how interesting and entertaining a match is to watch definitely plays a role in how competitive it is.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In my personal experience, aikidobd is the most competitive mod on across all belts, everyone can simply join in with prior knowledge, and has a good space for plays i.e. because of the huge dojo, and more to that it's a bigger space version of aikido and almost everyone played on aikido, so it's very welcoming to even new players.
I Personally think its ABD because even tho lifting is like an EZ win the other person can save and do something incrdible