ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Lucky dip
You played the Lucky Dip game! Breast Texture has been added to your: deactivated inventoryin your Torishop.

Too bad that it isn't there.
2 Words: Suck it
And duel me bitch, searching duels 5-100k
I think it's somewhat glitched or maybe just a big coincidence but like 80% of the items that have been given out have been trails of some sort. I've been lurking on ToriBot's trans_hist.
This also is going to sink a shit load of TC and lower the price of all previously "discontinued" items.
I hope it's not permanent.
Also i still didnt get the item.
So well, item or money please....im not looking forward on giving tb a 1 usd gift.
Also i got 2 trails 2.
you pay $1 and you get a random item from our Items Database

seams wrong ...
Is the lucky dip closed now? I saw the thread in news, and it says it's closed. But there's still that link saying: "Hello Pate5! We've just released our Lucky Dip feature - you pay $1 and you get a random item from our Items Database. Click here to get your item".

So it is on or off?
Texturing tutorial
No requests please
Originally Posted by Pate5 View Post
Is the lucky dip closed now? I saw the thread in news, and it says it's closed. But there's still that link saying: "Hello Pate5! We've just released our Lucky Dip feature - you pay $1 and you get a random item from our Items Database. Click here to get your item".

So it is on or off?

in the topic you are talking about , the price was 0.5 usd and veb sent items manually.
yes , it is still on , but now the price is 1 usd and toribot is doing it automaticly as soon as 0.5 dollar is recieved.

modius : i've checked toribot's history , he sent many bloods , force and relaxes , not only tails.
Originally Posted by gabiel View Post
in the topic you are talking about , the price was 0.5 usd and veb sent items manually.
yes , it is still on , but now the price is 1 usd and toribot is doing it automaticly as soon as 0.5 dollar is recieved.

modius : i've checked toribot's history , he sent many bloods , force and relaxes , not only tails.

Last night for the first three or four hours it was mostly trails and every now and then there would be a different useless item. I looked at it just now and you're right there is more variety.
Well guys, i still want my item, i hope i dont have to annoy on on irc for this ....but deal is deal
Last edited by hAsbroken; Mar 25, 2010 at 07:06 PM.
Originally Posted by MaDWoozie View Post
Well guys, i still want my item, i hope i dont have to annoy on on irc for this ....but deal is deal

what's your paypal email?