ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
One? Two? Three? Four Suggestions!
Two things I want to add that'll improves really well for Toribash.

1.) When go to ''Esc --> Multiplayer'' the player is still on the server without leaving it

2.) Can add up over 2 person in a server (new setting)

3.) There is a voting system ( /vote [time] 1 [text] 2 [text] ) commanded by only moderator and when used ( /vote 1 ) ( /vote 2 ), no effect will be activated after voting stopped.

4.) When making a Forum Thread, there is a ''Voting'' setting where poster post in the text ( ex. ''What is 1+1 ?) and there is two (or more if want to adds in more) ( ex. (Vote 1) ''Two!'' (Vote 2) ''11!'' (Vote 3) ''Window!'' ) and it is also called, popularly, ''Poll''

Word Of The Day

Please identify me as HexedChronoBlades.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
or you could just

wow

needs tp tho, useful if your lazy
Last edited by Dscigs; Sep 16, 2014 at 01:13 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
It's the advanced search page.
Press the search tab on the dashboard up top, then press advanced search.
You do need to purchase tp in order to eat up their bandwidth tho.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I curious to know how the 4 player match will work. Is it like a normal one?
Bringer of Hell
I don't think the 4-player was ever introduced to multiplayer, it was strictly sp at the time.
I'm guessing that for regular matches where it's 1v1v1v1, the player who won overall through all players with the most points would win. In cases with dq, I think it would be a last man standing type situation. That would work for most servers, the player who wins gets to play again, while everyone else gets bumped down and 3 new players fight. Would make queues go a lot faster.

In terms of knockout mode, it would probably be the same as it is now. The players who lost would be fspecd, the player who wins would get moved to the bottom of the queue, four new players fight. This would probably bring problems in terms if there weren't enough players to play the final match, but I guess a 1v1/1v1v1 would still work if players were missing.

Hotseat, be the same as it is now. One player always stays on regardless of win or loss. Three players continuously get swapped around.

Although that's just what I think would work best and move things along quickly. Obviously you could have it so only 1 player loses per match, but that would be tedious and slow and I doubt it could ever work like that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Well the voting could be useful to vote to kick a player or to vote for another mod, like:
/votekick threedog2 <timeperiod>
or
/votemod aikido.tbm taekkyon.tbm wushu.tbm <timeperiod>

With the votemod thingy static servers could be automated to not only have a single mod
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!
No I don't meant the vote is for mod. I meant that the vote is customized by the moderator, but it does not take effect after it's over. Just like a message.
Originally Posted by VinhVinh View Post
No I don't meant the vote is for mod. I meant that the vote is customized by the moderator, but it does not take effect after it's over. Just like a message.

Then it is pointless.
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
It's not actually pointless. It's for either (1.) for fun or (2.) moderator can pick a choice from other players instead of making their own, so more people will be satisfied.