Toribash
Original Post
Auto joining tournies
Anyone else ever join a tournament room and the tourney starts literally milliseconds before you even type '/en'? Well it's happened to me and it's probably an easy fix. Join a tourney and automatically; you are entered. No more waiting on that fifth player who just won't enter (or doesn't know how). I mean, that's the reason we go to tourney rooms most of time anyway. Best thing is if you for some reason need to spectate for a while just type /sp and and the tourney begins anyway (if it depended on a 5th player to enter ) maybe this can be implemented in the next version?
Black Emporer MY TEXTURE SHOP: http://tiny.cc/IssaShop
Originally Posted by thebaddas View Post
after you go afk once you don't automatically enter unless you do /en, and were talking about when you first join a tourney your not auto specd

You still lose the first match.
Bringer of Hell
againt the idea
that shows how lazy u are and yet u want all people to be like just type "/en" 3 characters and it dosnt matter if u w8 3 mins
problem solved -.-

(Lotus)|Rogue|zeneto|Nightfur
Originally Posted by iPortal View Post
No. Listen.

This is a easy script to make, if King wants to do it himself, He can.

i agree with this guy, it's not like there are people that don't know lua or anything

OH WAIT

anyways, i really dont think this suggestion is too helpful, if anything it's not helping

there are a lot of people who spec and just talk around in tourneys, we shouldn't force them to enter
Originally Posted by Nerfpls View Post
i agree with this guy, it's not like there are people that don't know lua or anything

OH WAIT

anyways, i really dont think this suggestion is too helpful, if anything it's not helping

there are a lot of people who spec and just talk around in tourneys, we shouldn't force them to enter

This is for when you first join the room not all the time.
I don't like military time, I prefer metric or imperial.