Ranking
Original Post
Fan of anime? ;o
[CENTER]Hey. So lately I've been watching alot of anime series and I wanted to post some if you get interested in anime

C3 Fear in Cube
It's a Japanese light novel series written by Hazuki Minase and illustrated by Sasorigatame about Haruaki Yachi who receives a mysterious black cube from his father. That night, Haruaki is woken by a noise and finds agirl named Fear in his kitchen eating rice crackers. Haruaki then has to protect Fear from organizations that seek to capture or destroy her. Luckily, Haruaki has plenty of other friends like Fear willing to help.

Pic

Da Capo II
It's a Japanese visual novel developed by Circus which was first released on May 26, 2006 for Windows computers. It is a part of the ongoing Da Capo series of games by Circus, and is the direct sequel to Circus' previous title Da Capo released in 2002. Da Capo II is described by Circus as a "ticklish school romance adventure. A fan disc, Da Capo II: Spring Celebration, was released on April 27, 2007 and features springtime stories set after the endings for each of the six Da Capo II heroines.

Pic

Princess Lover!
Arima Teppei lost his parents in a traffic accident. His grandfather Isshin adopted him by force and ordered him to succeed the head of Arima Group Corporation. At Shuuhou Gakuen, a high school only for wealthly students, Teppei's new life as a celebrity starts.

Pic

No I Can't Play H
It's a Japanese light novel series written by Pan Tachibana and illustrated by Yoshiaki Katsurai. The story centers on Ryosuke Kaga, a high school student who makes a contract with Lisara Restall, a beautiful Grim Reaper, in exchange for his spirit.

Pic

Last edited by Th3CrAzY; Dec 6, 2013 at 11:28 AM.
eh
i only read Da Capo
and perhaps i'll throw in my fav Anime

Hidan No Aria
Kinji Tōyama is a student at Tokyo Butei High, a universal educational facility. At this school, students undertake special training in order to learn the path of the Butei, which is a national qualification permitting its holders to arm themselves and capture criminals. The Butei were established to counter the worsening crime conditions, with training in various specialized fields. One day, Kinji decides to quit the Academy, until he is mysteriously attacked by the Butei Killer, a notorious criminal hunting down Butei with a passion. The elite Assault prodigy Aria H. Kanzaki comes to his rescue. From this point on, Kinji's future as a Butei changes drastically.

Pic

"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
isn't there an org for this?

http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=535

I have never seen so much cringe on one page.
I hate anime.
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
Originally Posted by NinjaVodou View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=535

I have never seen so much cringe on one page.
I hate anime.

I bet the only anime you know is like Deathnote, bleach, DBZ, Pokemon, one piece, and other extremely mainstream anime.

I you want REAL anime you should check out

Spriggan
Akira
Ghost in the Shell
Afro Samurai
Guyver
Animatrix
Attack on Titan
Basilisk
Howls Moving Castle
Spirited Away
And Ninja Scroll (dope fucking movie)
And a few more I dont recall right now, but these
Are some of the best and creative amines and manga out there.
You'd be pleasantly surprised at these movies.
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
I bet the only anime you know is like Deathnote, bleach, DBZ, Pokemon, one piece, and other extremely mainstream anime.

I you want REAL anime you should check out

Spriggan
Akira
Ghost in the Shell
Afro Samurai
Guyver
Animatrix
Attack on Titan
Basilisk
Howls Moving Castle
Spirited Away
And Ninja Scroll (dope fucking movie)
And a few more I dont recall right now, but these
Are some of the best and creative amines and manga out there.
You'd be pleasantly surprised at these movies.

I hate all anime. Believe me, I've tried to watch some recommended to me, but I just want to throw up on my monitor.
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
Ah, ok... drama queen.

Maybe if we could pinpoint the problem and at least make you respect the art.

Unless you hate anime like I hate the core genre.
Originally Posted by NinjaVodou View Post
I hate all anime. Believe me, I've tried to watch some recommended to me, but I just want to throw up on my monitor.

I literally used to be the exact same way. In fact, I mostly still am. Only anime that doesn't make me visibly cringe is Attack on Titan. I kind of feel like that's going to act as a gateway drug, but apart from that it's a damn good show...
Preposterously dank.
Only animes that kept me watching is Hyouka, SAO, Ghosts in the shell, Aki Sora and Seikirei, I'm really more of a manga person.
What turns me down the most in anime is delayed/badly synched speech, overly hyped characters and lazy animations. Not to say they're anime characteristics or anything.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore