65 Votes / 79.27%
"no"
17 Votes / 20.73%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

you are in everyone's heart, even if they deny it
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Lest we not forget the legendary JesusCopter as well.
the god
I remember when TheGod globalled a server where it was him waiting for people to enter him in a 100k duelmode.

Absolute legend.

ps: i think he lost LMAO
While i can see your constant attempts to be funny are falling lower and lower. This does not allow them to qualify for a discussion based thread.

I'll move it to wibbles for you though.
I dont think he was joking? He deserves to be legend.
Last edited by ILOVEPISS9000; Oct 10, 2018 at 01:43 AM.
We were foolish to think staff would entertain the idea of TheGod becoming a Legend. Not because he doesn't objectively deserve it, because he does, but because staff have over the years set a precedent that TheGod is not to be taken seriously or that his opinions are not worth consideration.

We live in dark times. I want out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Look at all of the current scenarios playing out in the Toribash community. It's a truly sad time and if anyone wholeheartedly believes Toribash Next is going to act as a saving grace needs to really think about it and realize how deep these issues really run. First, we butcher clan league to unfathomable extents and now slander TheGod in a board I'm sure he doesn't even know exist. Someone who has honestly done for the community than most legends, but because he wasn't in with the cool kids he'll never get the credit he deserves. Truly a sad day for Toribash.

RIP TB 2006-2018
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli