Ranking
I have seen many records that you did get by editing others like the highest body part. You edited Other patrick's 96 meter hand or what not. I read the old thread stating it, but can't find it again for proof. Also, I just went by what crazed got his record for so I just edited and got a bit faster. Also, you get the speed before you even hit uke.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Here's the old thread.
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...9&postcount=32

The copied section was trivial and had nothing to do with the approach used to obtain the record. It was just the part where he ripped off his hand. If editing happened at all with any of my other records, this was also the case, because I've made a point of taking different approaches to all of the records I've gotten, and not simply tweaking other people's work. So stfu, thanks.

Crazed apparently got his record in error. Someone added it without consulting precedent in the BoR, or even verifying that it was faster than previous attempts, probably on account of incessant whining. Kirby beat it and did so well before Crazed posted anything (http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=15017), and did it without dismemberment (which was an additional requirement from precedent) but it was never admitted to the book because of the use of Uke. Kageton also posted a replay that beats Kirby's old one, Crazed, and yours on page 1 of this thread, using dismemberment.
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
Ok, first of all, its a fricken game, why are you taking this so serious and ruining the fun of this game. There is no need to get pissed off and have the smoke come out of your ears for s simple thread no one but noobs really look at any ways. Ok, it doesn't get in, so what. I don't see the big deal about getting so worked up about it all.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

I personally get offended when I'm accused of frequently doing things that I don't do because I'm morally opposed to them (such as taking credit for other people's efforts).
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
You never took credit for other peoples work, when you edited Patrick's, you clearly said that you edited his replay. Also, Basicly you did edit other peoples work, but used your own techique. It was never ment as an insult but more as proof that it was allowed. I didn't mean to affend you in any way, but when when you get defensive like you did, over such a silly matter, its un called for. This is not ment to be a flam war and I would like to drop it now.

Now lets just drop it. The record needs to go back to kageton, and lets drop all this arguing.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown