ES Recruitment Drive
Name: Abdallah

Belt: 2nd black belt

GMT: 3+ Gmt (Baghdad)

Preferred Aikido Mod: Aikidobigdojo

Aikido Play-style: MMO, i like suplex too , but i most do the MMO But since i joined, my first move was Kyoukushenkai move i know in my Gym.

Replay Description: Well, i was fighting Science, I decided to decap him in my elbow, so i tried, and he wrecked my chest too e.e, but Still win
Attached Files
The Nightmare Decap.rpl (77.1 KB, 6 views)
playboi
Name: ZeDreamer or Zed for short.
Belt: 3rd Dan

GMT: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

Preferred Aikido Mod: I prefer Quick Aikido as it does two things: You notice what won't work and you learn how to rotate effectively all while keeping you on your toes because of the shortened timer.
I also play ABD and A.Small Dojo.

Aikido Play-style: I see myself as very basic and see-through. I prefer Turnovers, Basic Throws, and Lowered-Shoulder Suplexes as I call them. While powerful, the technique I use is a grounded style that works more often than not.

Replay Description: Many are shown in my favorite mod, Quick Aikido.
My Best Form: In my opinion is shows the very best you can do. A well executed throw with a nice controlled landing. Can't ask for more.
Idkhow, Saveidk, and Making Most: The three replays showcase when you make a mistake or have little control, but still have room and options to make a move for the win.
Hip: My attempt at a hip toss.
Over Under: Showcases how a quick jolt or rotation with the right leverage can end a match quicker than both you and your opponent expect.
Savedddd2: Shows the very basic you need to compete at lower levels of controlled aikido. Chest rotation and shoulders are a must.
Attached Files
idkhow.rpl (46.1 KB, 5 views)
my best form.rpl (43.9 KB, 8 views)
savedddd2.rpl (33.0 KB, 4 views)
savedidk.rpl (46.2 KB, 3 views)
over under.rpl (38.1 KB, 4 views)
hip.rpl (43.7 KB, 8 views)
Information is not knowledge.
Name: Oxide (orginally iMatrix)

Belt: 2nd Dan

GMT: +5:30

Preferred Aikido Mod: Aikido/ABD/Greykido

Aikido Play-style: I like to play with mainly suplexes, and my style of play is fairly defensive. I rarely use kicks and always try to throw my opponent over myself.

Replay Description: In Counter Suplex D3vii suplexes me, I land on the corner of the ring and he flips me again, I save it, and then I barely manage to throw him out of the ring.
#iMatrx - Hip Throw was my first try at a hip throw. I don't know if it's done correctly or not since Uke goes to the right.
#iMatrx - Harai Goshi Attempt 1 was a better hip throw after some practice. I find Harai Goshi a more effective move than the regular hip throw.
Attached Files
#iMatrx - Hip Throw.rpl (19.4 KB, 15 views)
Counter Suplex.rpl (74.7 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by footlox; Jan 27, 2016 at 02:58 PM.
Name: MartinDL (real: Martín Michael de Lojo)

Belt: 3th Dan Black Belt (3748 Qi)

GMT -3 (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Preferred Aikido Mod:
•Greykido (most loved)
•AikidoBigDojo (most played)
•rm-judo* (it doesn't exist yet xD im working on it with a friend)
*It's a real judo mod where only the back dqs.

Aikido Play-style: I started like a f#kin' snaper and lifter but i didn't know that it is hated for lots of people. Don't worry about that, i made a 360° when i saw your videos in the ad, since that moment i read all this forum and i began to trying the techniques that you develop. I was getting better on the 'new style' (for me) to make a decent app. I want to join here beacause i'm still improving and i want to do it with all of you.
Important part: Most of time i try to make a full throw (not always). I love playing with pecs and hips.
PS: I said 'not always' because sometimes i play impro but im not really good on that.

Replay Description:
Do not pay attention on this number ('2. MP --> 3 <--'), pay attention on the first one ('--> 2. <-- MP 3)
They are ordered for the improving in-game and the first number of each one shows the 'grade'.

1. MP 1.rpl 'hip throw' I made a little lift and then i slamed him on the ground locking his hip.
2. MP 3.rpl half throw (counter a lift) I get lifted but as soon as i could land i made a fast half throw.
3. MP 6.rpl forced suplex I pulled him towards me and then i threw him out of the dojo over me.
4. MP 2.rpl full throw I made a fast and potent full throw.
5. MP 4.rpl full throw (hard player) I made the same throw but it was harder because Jodus is so hard to beat Dx.
Last edited by Martin; Dec 30, 2015 at 09:09 AM.
Name: kyuri

Belt: 10th Dan (14260)

GMT: -7 (Mountain Time)

Preferred Aikido Mod (In Order):
Greykido
Aikido
ABD

Aikido Play Style: I don't really know how to describe my style. I sort of am a defensive/ passive grappler who also tries some throws and stuff. It's really just me clicking joints in the beginning just looking for something to start with then stalling a little bit and waiting for an opening or if they made a mistake and their position is bad and then capitalizing on whatever I can take such as leg grabs, sweeps, throws, suplexes, and just looking for opportunities that will set me up for some of those. I try to keep my tori upright when i play so I can maintain control when playing. I usually try for some kind of leg sweep into a throw because it's pretty simple and it makes me feel good. I also enjoy getting low and pulling the towards them towards me and trying to hip bump some people or just throwing them off to the side. those are my tendencies and ususally how I play. I also took judo and karate so some of my throws are based of some of throws I used to practice in my classes.

Replay description:
Simple drop down to hip bump. he was being very passive so i decided I should try to do something cool. I also attempted a leg sweep but he extended his glute so i couldn't get it. nothing really too special, i thought i should just show what usually happens in my matches.
Attached Files
hip bump.rpl (49.5 KB, 4 views)
shitpost god
8 - 6 never forget
Name: (Your name) Bruno

Belt: (The belt that you joined TA with) 4th dan black belt

GMT: -3

Preferred Aikido Mod: (aikido/aikidobigdojo/greykido/etc) I no have preference for one, but what I am playing more now is aikido.tbm

Aikido Play-style: (Details of how you play aikido) I like to wait for the movement of my opponent before taking a action

Replay Description:(Details of one attached replay)
The first replay is a simple decapitation.
The second I was fighting a more advanced opponent, He tried to throw me out of the ring but I managed to control the fight.
Attached Files
adadfo.rpl (46.2 KB, 1 views)
aikidofuck3.rpl (68.1 KB, 5 views)
Name
Parker, or Nugeten

Belt
2nd Dan Black Belt

GMT

Preferred Aikido Mod
aikidobigdojo.tbm

Aikido Play Style
I like to play defensive for the most part, mainly focusing on making sure I don't dq, and when I know I can, I switch to offensive and try to knock my opponent down or throw them out.

Replay Description
1. A replay of me displaying my saving ability, where I narrowly and impossibly save myself from being thrown out whilst letting my opponent fall.
2. In a brief amount of time, I manage to twist my opponent and then push him all the way out once given the chance.
3. I am spun around but I plant a hand on the ground and swing my leg on my opponent, dismembering their arm.
4. I accidentally space on the first turn but recover by punching my opponent in the pec, fracturing it, and going down to grab his foot. I then pull his foot towards me and punch him down to the ground.
Attached Files
Nugeten vs iBreakU.rpl (57.1 KB, 4 views)
Nugeten vs Ninjascourge.rpl (49.2 KB, 2 views)
Nugeten vs Robesal9.rpl (52.0 KB, 2 views)
woah abd.rpl (52.3 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by ymir; Jan 12, 2016 at 11:19 PM.
ナゲット
Name: Mist.

Belt: Master belt.

GMT: +3

Preferred Aikido Mod: AikidoBigDojo

Aikido Play-style: Well, I don't have an optional style. I'm trying to be original and unpredictable in aikido matches, paying special attention to the wrists, cuz it's the mainest thing in aikido modes

Replay Description:
1) A simple replay from a duel with Luiz.
2) Just a hip throw with uke, nothing special
3) I just like this replay, idk why... That saves are pretty dope and it looks cool
4) Lift counter, whatever...
5) Never give up.
Attached Files
444.rpl (52.6 KB, 3 views)
Hip throw.rpl (27.8 KB, 4 views)
abd.rpl (77.7 KB, 3 views)
abd1.rpl (55.2 KB, 4 views)
savee.rpl (66.2 KB, 3 views)
Name: hunter

Belt: 6th Dan Black Belt

GMT: +2

Preferred Aikido Mod: AikidoBigDojo.tbm

Aikido Play-style: Most likely balanced. Always trying to keep my balance in the cleanest way, most likely always suplexing and always trying to hand lock my opponent. And always twisting him trying to take his legs off the ground.

Replay Description: Starting off with a counter kick, not letting him kicklift me. Taking off his arm and throwing him in the ground with one handed.
Attached Files
abd 1.rpl (52.2 KB, 4 views)
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
Name: Agus (Agustin)

Belt: 9th dan Black belt

GMT: -3 Argentina

Preferred Aikido Mod: Aikidobigdojo and greykido

Aikido Play-style: I like to do dismembers but am not looking it all the time when i cant I do the dq.I always at first,i do points to avoid some point hold and always avoiding any lift.

Replay Description: in this replay i made an simple Hip throw nothing more is simple...

Throw.rpl
Foobi and Scar, Two biggest losers of Toribash